PLEBA Misc News and Articles #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the BEPs cover. One more photo from the BEP article

U2BEPMJRS4-10.jpg

The issue is 40 reasons to be excited about music.

1. the Black Eyed Peas
2. Rock Festivals
3. The Hip Hop arena show has arrived
4. U2's epic stadium tour invades America again

so guess what, I went to the store and they didn't have it!!!:sad: they had another April issue with the cast of Glee on the cover, I was so mad. :|
did yours come in the mail bonocomet?

oh ok! I'll keep an eye out for it when I visit the store over the next week or two!
:wave:

Hi hcb :wave:

Issue 1103
April 29, 2010
Black Eyed Peas cover photo

and this article/photo is part of the cover story: Special Issue: State of Rock, 40 Reasons to Get Excited About Music, starring the Black Eyed Peas, The Science of Global Pop Domination

Hope that helps! :wink:

Hi hcb :wave:

Issue 1103
April 29, 2010
Black Eyed Peas cover photo

and this article/photo is part of the cover story: Special Issue: State of Rock, 40 Reasons to Get Excited About Music, starring the Black Eyed Peas, The Science of Global Pop Domination

Hope that helps! :wink:

Yes it does, thanks so very much! :hug: Just finished reading the article, and read about Bono's supposed nickname of "the Mick with the kick", new one of me!! :lol:

"It was their most creative period by a mile. They started out as boys and ended as men," offers Henry. "By the time of Rattle & Hum they were in command. They were all still pretty good looking guys and they hadn't transformed into almost a commodity as they are now. They were still grounded and still nice lads. I sometimes feel that they are so worked on now that, at times, it's almost hard to relate to them. But that's the nature of celebrity and fame."

It's a nice article and surely a great exhibition, but man is that guy bitter about not being part of U2's circle any longer? I mean those statements about U2's most creative phase are really ridiculous. And yes, they are so ugly and mean spirited today, aren't they? :|

It's a nice article and surely a great exhibition, but man is that guy bitter about not being part of U2's circle any longer? I mean those statements about U2's most creative phase are really ridiculous. And yes, they are so ugly and mean spirited today, aren't they? :|

I agree with you, the guy seems to be sour :|

I can never find it here - especially now that borders has closed down ):
By luck I found one issue the guys were on the cover on last year at the airport - like 4 months after the issue should have been out :lol:

thanks for the pics though ;)

I can never find it here - especially now that borders has closed down ):
By luck I found one issue the guys were on the cover on last year at the airport - like 4 months after the issue should have been out :lol:

thanks for the pics though ;)

Yeah, all the planes are down here too. Who'd have thought that volcanic ash clouds all the way from Iceland could be so disruptive!! :shrug:

I agree. What a jerk. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom