PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

How's everything been with you? I heard you comp crashed or something :( Glad all that is fixed up now!

Yeah, it crashed 2 weeks ago. :madspit: The hard drive had to be replaced. I just got it back tonight! :hyper:

I've missed you all so much. :hug: :heart:

CeeCee said:

Mucca! :heart: Congrats on your sims engagment to Sim Edge and your little Edge Jr!

*pets* It's okay. I can't make hash browns to save my life. It's driving me nuts.

Thanks Cindy :hug:

I won't even attempt making hashbrowns, but I'm really good at making pizza pops :lol:

DG my game nearly had a critical failure... I managed to save the characters, but had to rebuild the neighborhood and break the units down to two adults per house in order to keep it running :yikes: so this is really the first day in awhile anything at all has happened with the sims

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww!
I love the Sims! Edgie playin peekaboo..and leaving the stove to see the baby....awww :cute: And dancing :giggle:
And Daddy Bono :heart:
Congrats on the Engagement Mucca :D

But does that mean SimBri doesn't get to live with VP and B anymore?
:sigh:
Darn......gonna be harder to steal him that way :tongue:

Bri! :hug:
I actually danced with Edge in my dreams once....best dream I've ever had so far :drool::drool:

Do you still practise your kissing in front of the mirror?? :wink:

Mucca said:

Thanks Cindy :hug:

I won't even attempt making hashbrowns, but I'm really good at making pizza pops :lol:

:hug: LOL you know, I can't make french toast sticks or French Toast either.

I'm so glad I got to see you! When I go to bed tonight, I cna go to sleep knowing that you've been online and I've said hi!

And Dis got engaged? I'm so happy for my clonecaptain! :)

I might be up at the same ungodly time as her tomorrow so I'll tell her then. :lol:

CeeCee said:

:hug: LOL you know, I can't make french toast sticks or French Toast either.

I'm so glad I got to see you! When I go to bed tonight, I cna go to sleep knowing that you've been online and I've said hi!

:lol:

Aww :hug: Sleeping early tonight to catch up from yesterday?

I'm going kayaking tomorrow with a bunch of friends for the first time. I hope I don't drown in the process :lol:

Then the day after I'm off for a week to Calgary for my cousins wedding :hyper::hyper:

Mucca said:

Aww :hug: Sleeping early tonight to catch up from yesterday?

Actually I gotta get up at 4am and drive my dad to the train station and drop him off so he can catch the 6am train to Philly, and to Altuna from there to see his brother.

:) He's gonna be gone till Sunday. Or at least Saturday. Hee Hee.

U2Adam277.jpg

:heart:

CeeCee said:

Actually I gotta get up at 4am and drive my dad to the train station and drop him off so he can catch the 6am train to Philly, and to Altuna from there to see his brother.

:) He's gonna be gone till Sunday. Or at least Saturday. Hee Hee.

A week with no dad eh? Have any plans? :evil:

Nooo! I'll be Muccaless for a week! I can't live like that! *wails*

I'll be here in spirit and in your dreams! Maybe this time I'll be with you when you go into soundcheck with the boys :drool::drool:

A week without you smutty girls will be hell for me too! Must find a way to hog my cousins computer :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

No!

:shifty: maybe

:wink: :lol:

Btw, my dear Mucca
Have you a pic of Edgie sittin round, playin guitar?
(such a silly question I know)

Let me go hunting in my stash. I'll try to be back asap unless of course I get side-tracked :wink:

Do I smell an Edge cap coming my way?!?! :hyper:

Hey girls...cannot stay long:(

But..OMG!! *rubs eyes.....

*rubs eyes again....IS THAT MY CLONE CAPTIAN:drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!!!

Dismantled said:
Hey girls...cannot stay long:(

But..OMG!! *rubs eyes.....

*rubs eyes again....IS THAT MY CLONE CAPTIAN:drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!!!

CLONE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

*knocks over Dis*

:hug: :heart: :clonecaptainloveofmylife4everandeverwhoihavemissedeversomuch:

Congrats on your engagement! :hug:

Mucca said:

A week with no dad eh? Have any plans? :evil:

I'll be here in spirit and in your dreams! Maybe this time I'll be with you when you go into soundcheck with the boys :drool::drool:

A week without you smutty girls will be hell for me too! Must find a way to hog my cousins computer :hmm:

No, no plans cause Mom will still be here.

Next time I will try and make sure you're in there. *sniffles* I don't want you to go! Who else is gonna drool over Edge with me?! *sobbing*

daygloeyes2 said:

CLONE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

*knocks over Dis*

:hug: :heart: :clonecaptainloveofmylife4everandeverwhoihavemissedeversomuch:

Congrats on your engagement! :hug:

*sniffle**dabs at tears*
It's such a beautiful reunion!!! :heart:

Mucca,
I'm sure you're having a terribly boring time sifting through Edgie pics...
You poor girl

:wink:

Fly! :hug:

I should go to bed soon since I was planning on getting up and going running with my brother in the morning. But I don't think I'll be doing that, too groggy in the morning because of my meds. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom