PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:
Well, everyone, I should go. Chores are calling (laundry, bills, homework assignment, et cetra). Plus it's past lunchtime. See you later on tonight or Monday. Not Tuesday; I'm going to an All-Star Game watching party. I'm not a big baseball fan, but the game is here, and there ought to be men there ... :giggle:

Men. :drool:

See ya later! :hug:

Yes, I knew I said I was leaving.

However, just saw this at atu2.com's news section and had to share:

Prime Minister Paul Martin's rock-star connections came back to haunt him when U2's Bono promised to kick his butt for failing to deliver a more ambitious commitment to African aid.

Although the U2 front man sang the current Prime Minister's praises when he appeared at the 2003 Liberal leadership convention, he warned that if Mr. Martin didn't live up to his rhetoric, he would come back and be a pain the butt.

Yesterday, he said that he is taking aim at the prime ministerial posterior. The good news is that Bono thinks it's a nice butt, or so he says.

Mr. Martin has refused to commit Canada to donating 0.7 percent of its gross domestic product by 2015 -- the United Nations target. And while Canada lags behind the average aid budget of wealthy countries, Mr. Martin refused to bend in the run-up to the summit, sticking to his budget commitment to increase aid from about $3 billion now to about $5 billion in 2010.

"No. I'm not satisfied. I'm going to kick his butt," Bono said. "As it happens it's a very nice butt, as prime ministers go."

He apparently meant to say he liked Mr. Martin, not assess his backside, and after his answer, he muttered to aid campaigner Kumi Naidoo,

"I didn't really say that about his butt, did I?"

RTFLOMAO!

*Now* I'm outta here to enjoy this beautiful day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, do you really want me so very bad Becky? Really? :sexywink:

I hope you mean it! :wink:

jobob said:

"No. I'm not satisfied. I'm going to kick his butt," Bono said. "As it happens it's a very nice butt, as prime ministers go."

He apparently meant to say he liked Mr. Martin, not assess his backside, and after his answer, he muttered to aid campaigner Kumi Naidoo,

"I didn't really say that about his butt, did I?"

RTFLOMAO!

*Now* I'm outta here to enjoy this beautiful day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao:

I envy B's ability to be kind and compliment his adversaries, while at the same time letting them know he's displeased.

Well, maybe not in this case, but usually. :wink:

:hug: I hated those things as much as anyone, but aside from that, you think i look hot then, really? :sexywink:

Yeah, let's just get back to the subject of Bono!!!! :drool:

I just re-read Wilds' last BP&it's too dirty!!!! :ohmy: Just think: 16 days til sweet 16&then you'll wake up to read that!!!! :evil: :tongue: Can you even bare to wait?

nope, but i have to :sad:

:lol: wonder what it'll be like to turn legal and on the same day get the BP :combust: :ohmy:

Wild must be a good writer!!

Su....all the PLEBA girls are hawt :combust:
you're really pretty then and now :hug:

Thanx Becky! :wink:

I've got to go&start making my dinner, so i'll be back a little later before it's ready! Wild would be interested in what i'm having as it's sausage casserole! :drool:

Yeah, Wild is qute a good writer, but it's more how graphic it is that makes it, um....stand out!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

See ya in a bit clone :heart: :hug:

Susan i have to be going now myself.

I'm going to a party at a friends house tonight so i wont be here for you till the mornin baby clone :flirt:

See you all later xx :hug: xx

daygloeyes2 said:

:angry:

After Bri went back to ~BrightestStar~ I got all messed up too :lol:. When you go back to VP I'll probably get all confoozled too. Thanks. :madspit:

I won't have this as long as Bri did. I'm more comfortable in my own skin. :yikes:

I can't even post in the setlist party thread, cause no one knows who I am, and it's too much trouble explaining. :sigh:

Hey! Maybe I can be the new troublemaker. :hmm: :evil:

MBS said:

I won't have this as long as Bri did. I'm more comfortable in my own skin. :yikes:

I can't even post in the setlist party thread, cause no one knows who I am, and it's too much trouble explaining. :sigh:

Hey! Maybe I can be the new troublemaker. :hmm: :evil:

You can blame it on Bri! :lol: :evil:

I'm reading U2 at The End Of The World and this passage just made me laugh:

Rolling through Tokyo, Bono says quietly "The strangest thing has happened. I really miss my dog. That's never happened to me before. You know, on a long tour you do hear people say they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I really started missing my dog. It's very odd." He stares for a long time out the car window and then says, distracted but very serious "'Cause I don't have a dog."

:huh: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom