Pleba Girls Party- We're Out of Control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon girls :wave:

Funny thing Dis I thought you might get a kick out of that we found out this weekend. When we were doing the inspection on the new house it seems that our bathroom might have once been a confessional booth. :lol: Talk about irony. I instantly thought of Bono and how he would probably get a real laugh out of that.

:hug: to you guys. I missed ya this weekend. :heart:

DAMN Drea! You wait till I'm not around and then you get your knit on! Oh man Hell is gonna freeze over! :lmao: :eek: Do you feel okay? Do you need to lie down for a bit? It didn't hurt to much did it? :wink:

:hug: Drea :hug: Sami :hug: Dis

I also found a secret room in the house and wait we think use to be the baptismal. Lets just say as far as wicked cool houses go....I think we shall have the most wicked cool house in the whole county. :giggle: I can baptise ya all and send ya to confess in my loo. :lmao: We were joking about putting up the Our Father and Hail Mary prayer cards and a bunch of crucifixs in the loo. :wink: At least you'd have something to read while your in there. :lol:

Guess what....I got a 100% on my atomic lead model (highest grade) and a 97% on my french midterm :dancing:

I can't stay though...I promised myself that I wouldn't be on here today :reject: :sad:

Bye :hug:

Russty Cat said:
DAMN Drea! You wait till I'm not around and then you get your knit on! Oh man Hell is gonna freeze over! : lmao: : eek: Do you feel okay? Do you need to lie down for a bit? It didn't hurt to much did it? : wink:

:lmao: Well, I needed to buy dpns and try them with the yarn to make sure I could do it - after all, I hadn't had a pair of knitting needles in my hand in well over 4 years :wink: (And hadn't exactly done much in the way of knitting before that either *snerk*) They worked and I swatched an 8" square *G* Now the yarn is calling me and it's hard to resist working with it again :lol: Not to mention the dpns are almost as long as drumsticks, so I keep being really tempted to imitate Larry at the beginning of Vertigo with 'em :lmao:

:lol: Drea I learned how to use dpns last week and it is rather addicting. I'm trying to make a Kitty Pi bed for my dog. :giggle:

Way to go Sarah! :up: Great job!

Hi SG! :hug: I loved the new chapter! :hyper: It was such a nice surprise this morning. :heart:

:hug: Wild I hope your feeling okay. :heart:

My real estate agent from Oregon just called to make sure everything went okay this weekend. 1. I thought it was strange that he wasn't there. 2. He said the homeowner said the dishwasher was left running. The inspector turned it on to make sure it worked. If it works fine why is it a problem that it was turned on? :eyebrow: And if it works properly it shouldn't have still been running like 4 hours later. We were there for like 4 and a half hours. The lady better not start getting nit picky with me now, cuz there was a lot of things wrong with the building that we are willing to deal with later, since she is so nice and we already knocked money off what she was asking. But don't push my buttons or I'll have to get evil on ya. :wink:

sami0201 said:
Has anyone ever heard the Sarah McLachlan song Adia? :sad: :heart: I just heard it for the first time :ohmy: She has such a great voice. Beautiful song.

Adia :heart: :heart: The song's 6 or 7 years old - I don't have the album it's from, but I :love: that song :)

I will never understand this world; women and men both, never happy with who they are; and then they don't go about making themselves better in healthy ways; they have to use surgery and unnatural methods to make themselves 'more' :no: it's so sad

Do any of you know what Ali's movie on Chernobyl was called? My teacher wants to play a movie about it and I know she won awards and stuff...or where I can find out about it/buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom