Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
a.jpg

andrea whore! :|

FlyYourKite said:

Yay I have everyone's approval here. :happy: My mom thinks I'm a psycho. :lol:

I return on your birthday! :happy:

you have my approval...but just barely. :lol:

My birthday!!!! :hyper: We should meet you at pearson and whisk you off to a celebration. Cause it's not like your real family will want to spend time with you. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

you have my approval...but just barely. :lol:

My birthday!!!! :hyper: We should meet you at pearson and whisk you off to a celebration. Cause it's not like your real family will want to spend time with you. :lol:

:lol: I said I need to make a detour on the way home!! :hyper:

OMG, Sarah's just reminding me of the 40 lighting, and how they went just before they were doing a runner....:lol: I barely even remember the lighting, I was so focused on Bono.

Have a good day Sarah! :) :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
I may be totally out of it, but what's this runner business? :lmao:

A runner is when they don't hang round backstage....they finishe the last song, leave it dark for a while, with the crowd thinking that maybe they'll come out for another...then the houselights go on, and the band is already gone.

VintagePunk said:

A runner is when they don't hang round backstage....they finishe the last song, leave it dark for a while, with the crowd thinking that maybe they'll come out for another...then the houselights go on, and the band is already gone.

Duh :lol: Of course! I think this studying is frying my brain. :crazy:

You've motivated me to insert my Chicago DVD VP. :happy:

VintagePunk said:
YOu make me feel like I can fly..so high..elevation... :rockon:

Funny how so many in the setlist thread hated this, yet it was one of the highlights of the shows for me. :)

Definitely one of the best parts of the show :up: :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom