Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

was your show recorded/released by the band? i know they've released shows from the gorge. that's meant to be like the top outdoor venue in the US!

I have no clue. :reject: That would be interesting if it was - I'd totally be into getting a copy!

The Gorge is incredible. I've seen a few shows there, and it's a great place.

very nice Sami :sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:

I have no clue. :reject: That would be interesting if it was - I'd totally be into getting a copy!

The Gorge is incredible. I've seen a few shows there, and it's a great place.

http://www.dmband.com/sights/sights_main.asp?album=16

it's a 3 disk compilation dvd/cd set compiled from the shows at the gorge in 2002.

lucky you :wink:

they filmed shows the week after i saw them :grumpy:

:wink:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Hey sami, is Grey's Anatomy the train episode tonight?

A fellow watcher?? :ohmy: :hyper:

Yeah it is...and I had never seen it and it was really sad (the Derek-Addison-Meredith storyline) :sad: I hate him. :angry:

I read an interview with him the other day and he said when he's like walking down the street or walking through airports or something random people yell at him "go back to Meredith!!" and he yells back "why should I? she sleeps around too much!" :lol: :love:

and the poor train people :sad: but when Christina was going around asking if anyone found a leg :lmao:

Last edited:
Very cool, tre. Thanks for the link! I may have to get that. :drool:

Sami - I have been a fan of GA since the very beginning. The train episode was one of my favourites - I bawled the entire time, but it is so good!!

ThoraSEB said:
Very cool, tre. Thanks for the link! I may have to get that. :drool:

Sami - I have been a fan of GA since the very beginning. The train episode was one of my favourites - I bawled the entire time, but it is so good!!

:yes: I would have been crying if I didn't already know who he picked :sad:

VP!! :hug: I miss you! :sad: How are you? :heart:

VP :hug:

prety good...all things considered.....

my sis & I celebrated my B-D today... we had a really nice time

Indian BUffet Lunch {and :heart: she paid for it ! not expecting that I'd brought money-- she'd alread given $ for my gfit}

weather was nice enough to stroll up from nearby World Trade Center Site ....
...see cool little stores with folowing type items..... cool furniture & home furnishings/jewelry/crafts/ gourmet foodstuffsnETC
:happy: :happy:

:shifty: no *B* in the window to buy . I am cry!!! :sad:

:wink:

how are you-- VP? besides busy...busy ! :D
:sexywink: hope there's been some *realhappybusy* somewhen in there?!

Last edited:
Sami, Tre, Fly, Thora, Mucca, Dazzled, Diane :hug:

Sami, I miss you too!! :heart: Sorry I haven't been around much :sad: Kind of a busy weekend, still catching up with Sarah, spent the weekend catching up on some shows I'd dvr'd while she was away, did my taxes today, did laundry, had people popping in and out all weekend to visit and see her pics... :sigh:

Do you go back to school tomorrow?

Dazzled, sounds like you had a good day. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom