Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm ok, but also tired...

I really need to head off to bed now, and no Edge pics in the world can stop me. I'm a bad driver when I'm rested :lol:

Night everyone :hug:

Well, it is 1 a.m. there, wild that might be part of why you're :yawn::wink:

I'm alright. I'm tired, too... and it's only 8 p.m. here

Night Jez :hug: Sleep well and sweet dreams

Oy, yeah! You guys are the last Sunday in March and we don't do the clock 'spring forward' until the first Sunday in April

:hug: Thora Anything specific bothering you, or just a general funk?

Hi Sarah :hug:

Sami - I hope you use your treadmill - everyone I know who has one has turned theirs into a coatrack/shelve for misc junk :lmao: :shifty: not that I would ever do that :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Sami - I hope you use your treadmill - everyone I know who has one has turned theirs into a coatrack/shelve for misc junk :lmao: :shifty: not that I would ever do that :wink:

:lmao: Don't say that! :shifty: My dad said as soon as he sees one article of clothing hanging from it he's selling it :lol: That happens to everyone who has one- they use it for a few months and then it becomes a shelf! :uhoh:

Night Wild! :hug:

Thanks SG! :hug: My journal pretty much expresses all that's been going on. My best friend's dad is dying of cancer - that's been the biggest thing.

Thanks sami. It's hard to stay positive and stuff when my best friend is going thru such a hard time.

I had a wonderful night last night, but today I'm feeling kinda down. I'm gonna turn on some music that should lift my spirits up.

ThoraSEB said:
Night Wild! :hug:

Thanks SG! :hug: My journal pretty much expresses all that's been going on. My best friend's dad is dying of cancer - that's been the biggest thing.

I'm sorry to hear that. (I hadn't seen your journal (I tend to forget about them... evn my own :reject: ) :hug: It says a lot about your empathetic nature that you are affected by your friends struggles, though; you're a good friend :heart:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Don't say that! :shifty: My dad said as soon as he sees one article of clothing hanging from it he's selling it :lol: That happens to everyone who has one- they use it for a few months and then it becomes a shelf! :uhoh:

That's what happened with ours :lmao: :shifty:

The same thing happened with the treadmill my parents bought too! :giggle: They take the stuff off every now and then to use it, but they're pretty busy people.

7.gif

Back
Top Bottom