PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just woke up from my nap and I've been reading. E, I'm so sorry. :hug: You and your mother should go to the police though, and try to stop it before it possibly gets worse.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

susanp6 said:
I was just about to say that i'll bring it down for you to post Wild!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You want to see ME Mucca? You surely must want to see Edge much more??? I'm going to bring my Bono pic but the copy&not the original!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

Edge is number 2 to my sexy Susan :flirt:

Oh you don't have to remind me about something like that Wild!!!

:no: :no: :no: I am not going to forget to get my Bono&Edge pix posted for all of you to see!!!!! :sexywink:

Hmmmmm my moment of having B&Edgy with their hand on my waist!!!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :combust: :faint:

I'm watching a tape of the HOF inductions....Bruce's speech :drool: :drool:

I got a new vcr to watch GG's tape, so now I'm able to watch all these tapes I haven't seen in ages. :drool: :drool:

I need to get them transferred to dvd....

susanp6 said:
Oh you don't have to remind me about something like that Wild!!!

:no: :no: :no: I am not going to forget to get my Bono&Edge pix posted for all of you to see!!!!! :sexywink:

Hmmmmm my moment of having B&Edgy with their hand on my waist!!!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :combust: :faint:

I can't wait to see the pictures! :hyper:

Oh goodee Wild!!!!! Only 88 to go for it!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :combust:

Did you receive the filthy cap i sent you GG?? :ohmy: :drool:

GO Wild!!! You can do it!!! :rockon::rockon:

Bono3.jpg

What did you think of the cap then GG? And why the sudden obsession about sausages?? :confused:

daygloeyes2 said:

You should have woken me up from my nap to tell me. :sad:

I cannot do anything to please you..your so emotional! I bought a new shower cap...I got nothing...a new loofa..nothing..just nag nag nag.....

ugh..I gotta go....

:wink:

Dismantled said:

I cannot do anything to please you..your so emotional! I bought a new shower cap...I got nothing...a new loofa..nothing..just nag nag nag.....

ugh..I gotta go....

:wink:

I liked the new showercap! :flirt:

Bye. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

You'll just run out on me again. :angry:

:lmao:

I actually haveta go in like 3 seconds:lmao: DG's on my case...I dont' call her cute anymore....I dont' spend enough time wiht her...I come then leave right away:wink:

jk DG:hug: love ya all...gotta go!

Back
Top Bottom