Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: VP

I just got so stir crazy all of the sudden. Went to the drugstore, drove with all the windows down and the sunroof open (I've never used my sunroof before!) and it's a GORGEOUS day. :drool: Then as I was driving Free Fallin' came on the radio and that's just the best driving song. :love: I was kind of singing along. Loudly. :shifty:

I feel better. :happy:

Aww - I love doing stuff like that, sami!! Too bad it's not warm here yet. As soon as it is, rest assured that I'll have all the windows down, be blaring the tunes and singing along like a yahoo. And I won't care one iota!! :lol:

Did you buy anything? :hyper: :lol:

I feel like I've been so unproductive for the past few weeks. :madwife: I'm kinda pissed off. Scott was so gung-ho to start these weekly meetings, we had two of them, and then he put them on hold because he said he was busy with grad student interviews. That was well over a month ago, and there's been nothing since. :angry:

ThoraSEB said:
Aww - I love doing stuff like that, sami!! Too bad it's not warm here yet. As soon as it is, rest assured that I'll have all the windows down, be blaring the tunes and singing along like a yahoo. And I won't care one iota!! :lol:

:lol: It's one thing I love about being able to drive. :love:

It's been TOO hot here lately, but today it's 76F and not humid and breezy and sunny. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Did you buy anything? :hyper: :lol:

I feel like I've been so unproductive for the past few weeks. :madwife: I'm kinda pissed off. Scott was so gung-ho to start these weekly meetings, we had two of them, and then he put them on hold because he said he was busy with grad student interviews. That was well over a month ago, and there's been nothing since. :angry:

A twizzlers pull n peel :drool: :lmao: I think I might go out and get frozen yogurt. :hmm: I passed it on the way home but I didn't feel like getting out of the car! :lol:

:hug: That really sucks. :angry: Why don't you email him or something?

sami0201 said:
VP I loved her pictures too! :drool: :love:

Thanks :) Although I would imagine they might be kind of boring if you're not that familiar with the region, and not sure of what you're looking at. :lol: She has more to put up (she filled that account), and then she's going to be getting more from friends, too.

Did I tell you that she said she passed by several roadsigns that pointed the way to where Bono lives? :hyper: Not his house, of course, but the name of the town.

Hi Sarah :hug:

sami0201 said:

A twizzlers pull n peel :drool: :lmao: I think I might go out and get frozen yogurt. :hmm: I passed it on the way home but I didn't feel like getting out of the car! :lol:

:hug: That really sucks. :angry: Why don't you email him or something?

I love twizzlers pull and peel!!! :lol:

Last time I e-mailed him he said "still busy, but keep in touch, nice to hear from you!"

:|

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :) Although I would imagine they might be kind of boring if you're not that familiar with the region, and not sure of what you're looking at. :lol: She has more to put up (she filled that account), and then she's going to be getting more from friends, too.

Did I tell you that she said she passed by several roadsigns that pointed the way to where Bono lives? :hyper: Not his house, of course, but the name of the town.

Hi Sarah :hug:

:lol: They were still pretty though! :love:

I read about that! :hyper: :drool:

I absolutely adore him. Personally, we get along GREAT. We could (and often do) sit around and shoot the breeze for hours. I think part of the problem is that we're too much alike, both of us are really easy-going, and procrastinators, so when we work together, there's always a danger that not too much will get accomplished. I'd rather work with someone more driven, I think. That would help keep me on task and on schedule.

Actually, I have to go out for a while. See you later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Last time I e-mailed him he said "still busy, but keep in touch, nice to hear from you!"

:|

:lol:

In man language that's 'don't have time, but trying appear thoughtful and sensitive without too much effort'

:wink:

How's everyone today? :hug:

Thats what I get for being too lazy to scroll back a few pages :reject: :lol:

I'm alright, Thora, thanks. :)

I'm anything but productive today :yawn: :crack: my mind keeps going in about a dozen directions at once

I haven't been productive either, SG. Work is crazy today, but for some reason I've still be able to spend a good amount of time on the blue crack. :reject:

Well, I should go back to work now, and actually earn my pay today. See everyone later this afternoon! :wave:

VintagePunk said:
I absolutely adore him. Personally, we get along GREAT. We could (and often do) sit around and shoot the breeze for hours. I think part of the problem is that we're too much alike, both of us are really easy-going, and procrastinators, so when we work together, there's always a danger that not too much will get accomplished. I'd rather work with someone more driven, I think. That would help keep me on task and on schedule.

Actually, I have to go out for a while. See you later. :hug:

Oh well that's nice!! I know what you mean about working with someone more driven though. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
I've been doing some brainstorming for the next chapter of OOC; one of the things I was doing was making up a mock sketch pad for Alyx; do these look like they could've been done with charcoal and graphite to you? Obviously I've just been messing around with my photo software, but, I'm sort of going for the feeling they were drawn while actually watching the guys rather than photographs (if that makes any sense)

cool, SG !!!

I DO think that the 3 rd & 45th look more hand-done.....they look like someone did them in acrylic black,greys.white paint............:D

the first 2 not enough tweeking...........

this is in Photoshop? or something else :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom