PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girls just came for a nosy before i go have a bath, might go out for a walk aswell, its sunny now :hyper:

see ya all later :kiss:

Sami hope you get all your homework done so you have time to go out :hug: homework sucks :madspit:

see ya later gals :hug:

Hi Jem :wave: Enjoy the sunshine while we still have it, now that
10.gif
is upon us

hi and bye Jem! :hug:

October :drool: the month of my first U2 concert! :hyper: :hyper:

12 days! :hyper: and I'm going to NY in 11!

my aunt just called, they are skiing in the Berkshires (sp?) I'm so jealous!! even though I've never been skiing :shh: :lol:

sami0201 said:
hi and bye Jem! :hug:

October :drool: the month of my first U2 concert! :hyper: :hyper:

12 days! :hyper: and I'm going to NY in 11!

my aunt just called, they are skiing in the Berkshires (sp?) I'm so jealous!! even though I've never been skiing :shh: :lol:

:lol: Skiing scares me :no: I'm too accident prone!

Uh....SG.....you do realize that it is morning here....?
What are you doing up? :wink: I never see you in the a.m.!!

I gotta run to the store.....
Hopefully get some of my pics back from Chicago, Jem.

greeneyedgirl said:
Uh....SG.....you do realize that it is morning here....?
What are you doing up? :wink: I never see you in the a.m.!!

I gotta run to the store.....
Hopefully get some of my pics back from Chicago, Jem.

:grumpy: I'm here in the mornings!

:hmm:: I guess it has been awhile since I've actually posted here in the morning though :shifty: I usually just lurk :shh:

:wink: Mr GG is getting ready for work, but is cranking U2!!
I think I have him hooked........and now he is teasing about getting GAs for Omaha :lol:

He just has to be settin' me up for something, this is just not normal........*wonders what it is that he has purchased and has not told me about*
:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
:wink: Mr GG is getting ready for work, but is cranking U2!!
I think I have him hooked........and now he is teasing about getting GAs for Omaha :lol:

He just has to be settin' me up for something, this is just not normal........*wonders what it is that he has purchased and has not told me about*
:wink:

:lol: Sounds like a man type of thing to do

But U2 are rather addictive :wink:

:wave: Bye Sami, enjoy the show :wink: I just watched it again too :D

Hello all!:wave:

I usually manage to time it well here so that when I post, everyone has gone! Is there anyone there???

Hello SG and Sami!

I need to clean but I am putting off doing it by posting here instead. What is everyone up to?

Are you writing for fanfic SG? I haven't been over there for a while..

next chapter :drool:

after every question I answer on the worksheets I come on here and see if anyone replied :lmao: It's my motivation to do the work :lol: I'm not allowed to look if I'm in the middle of a question

Tilli said:
Are you writing for fanfic SG? I haven't been over there for a while..

Yep, I write a lot of fan fic - thats what I do as my daily writing exercises; since even though it's nothing publishable, I can still share it here and get feedback :)

sami0201 said:

after every question I answer on the worksheets I come on here and see if anyone replied :lmao: It's my motivation to do the work :lol: I'm not allowed to look if I'm in the middle of a question

Thats actually a good motivating tactic :yes: The only problem is enforcing it on yourself :wink: sounds like you can handle it though

sami0201 said:

Ha - that is a great reward system you have got going for yourself - finish the question then check out Pleba, lol!:wink:

I might try that with my cleaning!

SG - I will check out your story!!:happy:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats actually a good motivating tactic :yes: The only problem is enforcing it on yourself :wink: sounds like you can handle it though

:lol: I know, but the problem is that between each question sometimes I'm on here for 10 minutes!!! :laugh: I'm up to number 4 now! :hyper: 4/7 for this worksheet, not bad! but since I'm just finding what I need in the chapter to answer the question, I'm gonna have to go back when I'm done and read the chapter (BORING!) because there's a test tomorrow :ohmy: and my grade is on the fence between an A or B

sami0201 said:

:lol: I know, but the problem is that between each question sometimes I'm on here for 10 minutes!!! :laugh: I'm up to number 4 now! :hyper: 4/7 for this worksheet, not bad! but since I'm just finding what I need in the chapter to answer the question, I'm gonna have to go back when I'm done and read the chapter (BORING!) because there's a test tomorrow :ohmy: and my grade is on the fence between an A or B

It's definitely worth the sarcrifice of a little boredom to bump your grade over to that A :yes:

But I know you already know that. You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders about that stuff

Tilli - I've written I think three stand alone stories that are finished, and then a three story series which is complete, and am on a new one.

1. Twilight
2. Touch
3. Babyface

then the Catalina series
1. Stealing from the thieves
2. Your Gypsy Heart
3. The promises we make

and the one I just started writing is
On the rising tide

** Oh, yeah, and I just remembered Chemical Reaction, which was a one-shot short story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom