Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have fun Ali.

I hate those pajama pants. I mean yeah, around the house they're ok...but for going out?? NO.

I wish I wasn't at work right now.

I wish I were on some nice warm beach sitting in the sun with a drink that involved a little umbrella and over there would be Bono wearing a black bathing suit with the sun making the drops of water running down his chest sparkle...............

I'll just be over here in the corner drooling now...........

*nods* Whatever works

Any interest in the Eagles concert?

Other than John Fogerty, it doesn't really pique my interest in the least.

With PMacca going to be in Halifax, it certainly opens up the possibly for U2 eventually heading this way

*crosses fingers, toes and eyes(only for a second or two)

if you can cross your fingers, toes and eyes in the state you're in right now, you'd be doing good.

I like the Eagles, but not enough to see them in concert. My greatest wish is for U2 to play the Maritimes somewhere. Halifax isn't that far.

Kouchibouguac....I love that word.

Yea, I agree. Anywhere in the Maritimes would be great.

But it would still completely floor me if they were in Moncton.. or Saint John.. I know Harbour Station isn't big enough for a full concert.. but what about a promo tour :hmm:

Even PEI. I think it's pretty well a given that if they ever play anywhere in the Maritimes, I'll be there two weeks in advance :giggle:

It's one of my favourite things about New Brunswick, the varying terrains.

You can go from the Bay of Fundy and in ten minutes be in the middle of farmland and then up north to Kouchi where it's mostly flat and marshlands.

I :heart: NB

I haven't been up north north in a long while though.

I've been around NB once....I love this province...I never realized how flat Ontario was until I went back there after living up here for about a year. We have "mountains" (I put that in quotes because I've been out west to the rockies..now those are mountains...). It actually made me a little nervous being able to see the horizon so far away.

The only problem I have with living up here is not being able to just go out and get stuff. We have no book store (which annoys me to no end) and we have very little in the way of clothing stores. I mean we have zellers and wal-mart, but that's not a whole lot.

Well, naturally, as always.. the drink has gone straight to my head.

Think I'll head off to snooze-ville.

Goodnight all

:wink:

NB is lovely

I've never seen the Rockies (yet), but I love our subtle rolling hills, abrupt cliffs and various cultures.

Great place to live for sure.

Last edited:
RavenBlue said:
I firgured if I was going to not go oi9ut tonight, which Irarely do.. I might has well enjoy myself somehow. Since bono isn't available, IO've had a nip of rum and npow onto some Baileys

:love: Drunk postingz!

:yippie: it's a really long time since someone's done that!

:giggle:

:drool: Baileys... another thing with the B I love..

dianepm said:
I'm a closet trekkie :shifty:
I actually like Enterprise most of all....but then I like Scott Bakula. I wish they'd put Quantum Leap on DVD.

I'm a bit of a trekker, too. :D
A lot of people didn't like Enterprise, but I did- even if I didn't get to see it that often after the first season.

But then again, I'm an original Trekker-- seen the CT in it's mid's 60's run. :giggle: My fave is Next Gen. Then DS9 & Voyager ( i don't understand why so many people didn't like it:tsk:).

Yes I and really loved QL too.

Also A VERY BIG fan of Alien Nation {TV}, V {mini-series & some of the season series} and Babylon 5! Also enjoyed Farscape (missed alot once I lost Cable TV:madspit:), and what I can catch of Battle Star Glacatica!

YEs I am a BIG SF fan! :nerd: :D BUT QUALITY SF-- that has some great visuals, great story big & sub-stories/themes AND great characters.

Quantum Leap was one of the greatest shows. I never saw it when it ran but watched it every single day one summer in syndication. :lol: I loved his little friend...Dean Stockwell.

\:( going to have leave in a min...sat art workshop is ready to shut down for the day....

SO zu, i've been working on a color piece in Photoshop....greeen grass. crab-apple trees etc :drool: park & will have a bit of buildings in the distance behind the far away trees.

I just updated my guitar threrad zu :D

molly I bought a Squirer by Fender (electric ) guitar:yippie: :yippie: :drool:
I've wanted one off & on for years! aftyer i threw away ther broken down one my dad found for me. :heart:
I had an acoustic wehn i was ? 14- 25? or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom