Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

Sad_Girl said:

loofahs.jpg

:lmao:

Loofas :drool:

Dismantled said:

will that work?

I worked for a company and they could see everything you were doing. They could even go back to what you had already done..it was stored somewhere..

i got fired.:shifty:

supposedly, my work doesn't care what you do online, as long as you're not doing during calls. They do have a lot of sites blocked, like all web-based email and stuff, but they don't have a filter for ones like this. Yet. :crack:

I never really worried, before, but this one guy today, he said, yeah, I keep seeing this blue screen with this same picture of Bono (points to Wild's avi), it must be a really popular site. And I'm thinking, no, that was me. All those times, that was me. :crazy:

It's never bad to have a dirty mind! I hope not otherwise I am screwed and not in a good way that involved Larry ;)

love2bmama said:

I never really worried, before, but this one guy today, he said, yeah, I keep seeing this blue screen with this same picture of Bono (points to Wild's avi), it must be a really popular site. And I'm thinking, no, that was me. All those times, that was me. :crazy:

:scream: Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo my secret PGP addiction is out. :uhoh:

WildHoney said:

:scream: Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo my secret PGP addiction is out. :uhoh:

I think it's MY secret PGP addiction that was outed, and they just happened to have screen caps of a conversation you were part of, Wild. :reject:

They did say they didn't care. Thank god it wasn't up on my screen during a call with a customer. (I'd never do that. Never. :whistle: )

love2bmama said:

I think it's MY secret PGP addiction that was outed, and they just happened to have screen caps of a conversation you were part of, Wild. :reject:

They did say they didn't care. Thank god it wasn't up on my screen during a call with a customer. (I'd never do that. Never. :whistle: )

Molly's Customer So the engineer wil be out to me on Wednesday?? "

Molly " Yes Bono really does have a fine arse"

Back
Top Bottom