Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: all around.

I'm doing good. Just busy and tired. :lol: Things are moving along quickly by tomorrow we should have most of the house cleaned out.

Russty Cat said:
:hug: all around.

I'm doing good. Just busy and tired. :lol: Things are moving along quickly by tomorrow we should have most of the house cleaned out.

I'm SO glad you're feeling better!:dancing: Wow, you're moving already?:ohmy: :ohmy: I didn't even know you got a house yet, I've missed so much :sad:

Currently Listening: "Intervention"/Madonna

U2isthebest said:

I'm SO glad you're feeling better!:dancing: Wow, you're moving already?:ohmy: :ohmy: I didn't even know you got a house yet, I've missed so much :sad:

Currently Listening: "Intervention"/Madonna

there there:whistle: :hug:

Bri :hug: Sorry its been a bit crazy. But we did get a new house. Its not going to be ready for a few weeks, so we are going to drive down and stay with my parents for a bit. My parents are coming this Sunday to help us move. I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them in 8 months.

HI Reggie :wave: :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Is Bri spilling all my secrets in here? :eyebrow:

Someone, please tell me, why do I like Bono's haircut these days, and why would I ever care? :scratch:

:rolleyes: Duh, it's your out of control *heh* man crush...all you boys have them...it'll be healthier if you just admit them.:happy:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Is Bri spilling all my secrets in here? :eyebrow:

:shifty: :silent:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Someone, please tell me, why do I like Bono's haircut these days, and why would I ever care? :scratch:

1.Because it really suits him
2. because as a fan you often have to look at him and so should have some opinion on the way he appears

:D I'm very helpful :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom