PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Fly that movie sounds horrible! :lol:

:lol: It's called Irreversible...from France, starts Monica Belluci. Maybe I'll get up the courage to watch this one too and creep myself out again :lmao: Someone needs to send me Barney tapes.

Alright, time to go out for lunch. *nervous* Think happy thoughts everyone! :hug: Bye for now.

Sad_Girl said:
Diane, you're here because you wuv us! :flirt:

Yes, that's right!!! You all understand how I feel about this band!!!!

I've met Ruff once before, in East Rutherford. We didn't get to talk long, because she was trying to get a ticket, but it was really great meeting her and I'd love to talk to her again!

SG, did you...oh, you know!!! :adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox: I don't think I'm going to make it to MSG today by the soundcheck, but tomorrow IS another day!

Dazz!!!! :hyper: I can't wait to hear all about it!

Fly :hug: I'm saying a pray for you right now sweetie! I know its going to be okay! Just remember we all love you so much! :love:

Susan I bet you look so cute in your glasses, I'm jealous! hehe Mini-cat always picks out the best glasses.

I swear I wish I had video taped her last night...she was doing what we call the Ozzy shuffle. Early in the morning I'm not a good person to screw with, I tend to mutter and swear under my breath and shuffle alot. I tend to look alot like Ozzy Osbourne. :giggle: Mini-cat was totally doing that last night. She was so pissed off it was too funny! :lol:

This one cracked me up :lmao:

conan2_2.jpg

Yes they were Diane :yes: He looked SO good last night! :faint:

I'm off to take care of some stuff guys, :wave:

Have a great time this weekend Diane, and good luck!

Diane I really wish that i could have got to the Oct 14th show soooo much to see U2, see NY&to meet you&Dazz!!!! :(

I've wanted to come there for like, forever but can't really afford to :sad: I know that you said you're so used to it, but believe me it would be a dream for me to be over there! :hyper: :dance:

I always picture how amazing it would be in particular to sail in on a cruise ship!!!! It's so idealistic - seeing the Statue of Liberty get closer!!!! :happy: :heart:

sami0201 said:
the NPP committee sucks :madspit:

I didn't really EXPECT Bono to win, but I thought there was a chance and I was really really hoping! :sad: he seemed like he knew he wasn't gonna win last night, but everyone still has a little hope! :hug: :heart:

:sigh:
I know what you mean. I *knew* that the chances of an irish rock star getting it were slim to none, afterall, they have a rep to upkeep.
But I couldn't help hoping.

I'd even read something the other day...in the paper?...that some NPP 'watchers' or soemthing, thought he actually had a pretty good chance.

Ah well. He knows we love him. And we're more important than some silly NPP people and world recognition anyway. :wink:

Afternoon girls! :hug: :heart:

YourWildHorses said:
Diane I really wish that i could have got to the Oct 14th show soooo much to see U2, see NY&to meet you&Dazz!!!! :(

I've wanted to come there for like, forever but can't really afford to :sad: I know that you said you're so used to it, but believe me it would be a dream for me to be over there! :hyper: :dance:

I always picture how amazing it would be in particular to sail in on a cruise ship!!!! It's so idealistic - seeing the Statue of Liberty get closer!!!! :happy: :heart:

I hope you get your wish to come in to NYC by cruise ship, Susan. The Statue of Liberty is a special sight...it is so very beautiful, and you just can't believe that you're looking at it for real after seeing it in so many pictures and movies.

Once I was a little bored and needed a little adventure, so I took a boat ride to Liberty Island. I brought along a camera and took lots of pictures, and I also took pictures of Manhattan while I was on the island. I recently found the pictures, and a couple had the Twin Towers in the background. They are very special to me now.

Susan I hope you get to visit some day. I'd love to visit NY some day as well. *sigh* And I want to go to London, Dublin, and all over Scotland. A girl can dream. :wink:

Well sadly I'm having my in laws here for dinner tonight so that means I've got to get my bum in gear and clean up some stuff before Mini-cat gets home from school. See you all later. :wave: :hug:

Ooo are you planning on reaching your 15,000 tonite Bri? Cos i had suggested the idea of us 'doing it' togethar as i'm 12 from 10K!!! :sexywink: :giggle:

Russty!!!! :lmao: You resemble Ozzy? That's prob me as well, considering i LOATHE having to get up early in the morning! :yuck: Hmmm i don't think i look cute, but who knows what others think?! :huh: I do like the glasses tho' - they are quite cool looking! :yes:

Bye Russty&wouldn't it be so cool if we could go round NY&go crazy at the top of the Empire State!!!! :wink: :hyper: :rockon:

That would have been soooo amazing to have gone over to Liberty island&take those pix Diane, but it's soooo incredibly awful&sad to think of the twin towers being gone :sad: :( i always wanted to go up there! :tsk:

hey gals :hyper: im off out in a bit to see my mates lil brother make his band debut in my local pub, its not U2 but it'll be a laugh! oddly enough the band hes guest appearing with is my mates ex exes band :huh: confusing eh:lol:

were not too happy at seeing richard (tho me and kat call him Dick as he acts like one :lol:) but we have to go support luke :wink:

Susan i always wanted to go up the twin towers as well, my neighbour was in new york the week before the attacks and had been up there the week before :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom