PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ya feeling today SG?

Fly, I haven't seen the movie, is it new?

Bri... I didn't know that was your alter ego. I mean, I "knew" but I forgot. :lol::nerd:
:hug: How are you?

Nope it's not new. I think it was made in 1980...anyway, it's banned in something like 60 countries. It's easily the most disturbing movie I have ever seen and I cannot stop thinking about it.

Ugh, I almost wish I hadn't watched it. It has an interesting take on human cruelty and the nature of violence...but it is often too much. Realistic and disturbing depictions of rape, decapitations, torture and real-life animal killings which is one of the main reasons why it's banned. :|

Sad_Girl said:
:yikes: Fly, I can honestly say I am glad I have never even heard of this movie before :no:

Yeah I really wish I wasn't so curious. I kept reading on imdb.com that it is the most disturbing movie ever made and after all these years people still have so much to say about it. So I watched it.

*smacks head against wall*

SoBe!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: I always seem to miss you! :scream:

SG! You realised i'd be mad about not getting to see Conan, but that's not what was bugging me lastnite - that was after! No, lastnite i was here for a short while at around 20 past 7&then local connection to the net went down for the rest of the night :madspit: :mad: I kept trying to get back but it wouldn't work! :sad:

Hi Fly! :wave: :hug: I haven't seen that film either :no:

Yes, we've had the connection go down here more than once :yes: and I know how it sucks Susan :(

Fly - thats the type of thing I would do and later regret, so I understand why you watched it :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

SG - :lol: Stupid curiosity! Gets me every time.

I rented a movie once because of an actor who was in it - I loved this guy at the time, thought he was so awesome - but it was a horror movie. A very well done, disturbing horror movie. Now, I love this kind of stuff. For the first 25 years of my life though? I could NOT watch that sort of thing without horrible nightmares and anxiety afterwards. There are still a few which effected me so strongly that I can't watch them or even think too much about them to this day. This is one of those movies. Whats more, I can hardly stand to watch the actor anymore

:shiver: :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

I rented a movie once because of an actor who was in it - I loved this guy at the time, thought he was so awesome - but it was a horror movie. A very well done, disturbing horror movie. Now, I love this kind of stuff. For the first 25 years of my life though? I could NOT watch that sort of thing without horrible nightmares and anxiety afterwards. There are still a few which effected me so strongly that I can't watch them or even think too much about them to this day. This is one of those movies. Whats more, I can hardly stand to watch the actor anymore

:shiver: :yikes:

:yikes: Now I'm curious. What movies?

Good morning girls :yawn: I'm running on 7 hours of sleep...its going to be a long day! I'm trying to consume my first cup of coffee. :heart:

But I'm still smiling from last night! And if anyone needs a copy of the show let me know. I taped it. :D

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi Russty! The Show was awesome, wasn't it? :heart:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mullen_lover/

Fly - They may not even be good movies or scary to me anymore, mostly it was my overactive imagination gloming onto them and giving me nightmares :lol: But they were: 1. Hideaway with Jeff Goldblum 2. Silence of the lambs 3. Se7en 4. People under the stairs by Wes Craven

Se7en still creeps the shit out of me. :yikes: And Silence of the Lambs is classic. I haven't seen the other two though!

:hug: SG :hug: Fly :heart: :sexywink:

Fly whenever you get to it, no worries. I hadn't even thought about it. My brain is still fried from last night. :lol:

I'm going to upload some pictures of Mini-cat from last night you guys have to see! :giggle:

Se7en was such a creepy movie and just wrong in so many ways!!! I could handle Silence of the Lambs but 7 was just soooo wrong!

Uh oh, I'm reading about another disturbing movie I apparently have to see. :yikes:

Hold me back! :lmao: I seriously need help or something.

Russty I can't wait to see these pictures of her funny hair :cute:

*edited to protect the innocent & I don't want to get my bum chewed out if Mini-cat saw the picture was posted on line :lol: *

Here is mini-cat at one am. hehe Funny thing that just occured to me she is so use to me being weird it didn't even faze her that I wanted to take her picture. :lmao:

Susan I hadn't even thought of the stupid region issue. I have a feeling it wouldn't be compatiable, since my VCR is NTSCP and yours is probably PAL. :(

Last edited:
Oh wow who makes these movies:

"The first 30 minutes of the film has a background noise with a frequency of 28Hz (low frequency, almost inaudible), similar to the noise produced by an earthquake. In humans, it causes nausea, sickness and vertigo. It was the main cause of people walking out of the theaters during the first part of the film in places like Cannes and San Sebastian."

:yikes: :crazy:

Yeah Fly won't be renting this one. :lol:

Awww she's so cute Russty! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom