Pleba girls' party....oh we look so beautiful tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wow....but you are still one lucky girl for marrying a guy as swell as Mr. Cat

Thanks Weldy :hug: I am a lucky girl. Its not often in life you find someone who can love and respect you for who you are. It took my parents like 7 or 8 years to understand our marriage. The first time I took off for a few months, they thought we were getting a divorce. My mother even tried to get Mr. Cat to go to counseling! :laugh: I finally called her from Mexico and told her that it was cool that I was just doing my own thing for a bit. When I lived with them for 3 months a few years ago they got all upset as well, cuz he never called me. They kept telling me that they knew that I could never stay married.

My dad said he doesn't often get me, but that he respects my choices, thinks I have done well for myself, and I better not fuck it up. ROFL! It was a ton coming from my dad who doesn't say much and never curses. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Weldy :hug: I am a lucky girl. Its not often in life you find someone who can love and respect you for who you are. It took my parents like 7 or 8 years to understand our marriage. The first time I took off for a few months, they thought we were getting a divorce. My mother even tried to get Mr. Cat to go to counseling! :laugh: I finally called her from Mexico and told her that it was cool that I was just doing my own thing for a bit. When I lived with them for 3 months a few years ago they got all upset as well, cuz he never called me. They kept telling me that they knew that I could never stay married.

My dad said he doesn't often get me, but that he respects my choices, thinks I have done well for myself, and I better not fuck it up. ROFL! It was a ton coming from my dad who doesn't say much and never curses. :lol:

You are very welcome Russty :hug: :hug:

Snooky pie said:

Mr. SP is being a brat at the moment he keeps teasing me about my Anniv gift and it's making me nutty:|

Oh man that is the worst! The waiting and guessing! Hold him down and tickle him till he tells you what it is! :wink:

Hi Jemma! :hug: Not long now! :hyper: :dance:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's the same with my family....but it's just plain Disfunctional....no...make that weird Disfunctional.

just catching up.....

and you cannot have disfunctional without the Dis:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom