Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls, I'm back. :hug:

Sorry I've been on and off so much tonight, SG.

I just had to go pick up Sarah. Her and a bunch of friends went bowling, and then to someone's house after. On the way to the person's house, the drivers of the two cars they were in decided it would be a good idea to race. :mad: :mad:

They were both pulled over and charged with careless. :D

U2Girl1978 said:
Hiya Dis. :hug:

So, how's married life going? :)

Married life rocks my world:rockon:

its suits the both of us well:heart: I married my best friend..cannot get any better than that:hug::drool:

VP!:shocked: Bono would be so disappointed you broke the site:angry:

Oh I was wondering why there was only one page since I signed off last night!

Guess who got amazing Billy Joel tickets? :dance:

does this happen to any of you (please don't tell me I'm alone :scream:) ever since the U2 ticket fiasco and not being able to get because they sell out so damn fast every time I buy tickets for something I get all nervous and shaky and stuff :lmao: My heart pounds and stuff and I have to tell myself "it's ok, it's not U2!!!!" :reject: :lmao:

and I got a haircut!

Dismantled said:
VP!:shocked: Bono would be so disappointed you broke the site:angry:

:sad:

I'll make it up to him, I swear!

Now, to just think of a way. :shifty:

Sami!! :hug: Yes, I've done the same thing with buying tickets. :lol:

What does your hair look like? :hyper: Or was it just a trim??

Mine's getting so long...gotta get in to have mine cut too. Can't decide whether to leave the length...

Last edited:
Sami:heart:

I had that ticket panic thing:lmao: you cannot think..your palms get all sweaty..you cannot read that stupid word they make you type:madspit:

I am sure you will think of something VP:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

:sad

I'll make it up to him, I swear!

Now, to just think of a way. :shifty

Sami!! :hug: Yes, I've done the same thing with buying tickets. :lol:

What does your hair look like? :hyper: Or was it just a trim??

Mine's getting so long...gotta get in to have mine cut too. Can't decide whether to leave the length...

:lol: yay I'm not alone :bow:

I really just trimmed my hair...it's so long now that I think I'll have a heart attack if I cut a lot off :lmao: but I'm so tempted to just chop a lot off but I can't do it!! :scream: :laugh: so we just cut like an inch and a little angle in it...I can't really do a "style" yet because I'm still growing out my bangs (I used to have like the side bangs kinda things :lol: )

going to eat breakfast...be back soon :wave:

sami0201 said:

:lol: yay I'm not alone :bow:

I really just trimmed my hair...it's so long now that I think I'll have a heart attack if I cut a lot off :lmao: but I'm so tempted to just chop a lot off but I can't do it!! :scream: :laugh: so we just cut like an inch and a little angle in it...I can't really do a "style" yet because I'm still growing out my bangs (I used to have like the side bangs kinda things :lol: )

going to eat breakfast...be back soon :wave:

sami..i bet it looks great:drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Coffee :drool: :drool:

I want to hibernate till spring. :angry:

I just made some:drool: with french vanilla creamer:drool:

4.gif

my feet are freezing off:scream:

I went on a rant about how I think humans were "suppose" to hibernate ...everyone laughed ...I was serious dammit:scream:

Dismantled said:

I just made some:drool: with french vanilla creamer:drool:

4.gif

my feet are freezing off:scream:

I went on a rant about how I think humans were "suppose" to hibernate ...everyone laughed ...I was serious dammit:scream:

I'm with you...let's start a human hibernation movement!!! :hyper:

I swear, I completely despise everything that has to do with winter. I'm always cold. :scream:

VintagePunk said:

I'm with you...let's start a human hibernation movement!!! :hyper:

I swear, I completely despise everything that has to do with winter. I'm always cold. :scream:

omg:love: our business!!! What was that ass kicking business we were goign to start?:lmao: we could combine the two:love::hyper::love:

winter*shiver

except its pretty:love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom