Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww!!!
Those pics are so sweet. :love:
And you look pretty in the wedding pic!!
:cute:

:lol: VP

Thanks. That wedding dress took like five years to pay off :lol:

VP :hug: I can imagine - I've come close to ditching all the wedding stuff before

Good evening girls :wave: :heart:

SG you and Mark are so cute in the wedding picture. :cute: :love:

:hug: Sami :hug: VP :hug: Bri :hug: SG

I hope I got everyone. :wink:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: VP!

my english teacher told us that after she got divorced she took all her husbands underwear and cut holes in the crotches :lmao:

/random

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Too funny!

Actually, I haven't burned them. :wink: I kept them, thinking Sarah might want them someday. And I'm not bitter or angry about the marriage, I never really was. I'm the one who ended it. We were just way too young. I grew up, and he didn't. It happens. And I had a LOT of doubts about getting married in the first place, but was sort of pressured into it - my family is fairly old school, and marrying at a young age for many of them was common.

The thing I AM bitter and angry about is the way he behaves now. It doesn't have to be like this. We could be friends. Oh well, his choice. I just deal with him as little as possible, barring fmily crisis situations. :shrug:

I don't have all the wedding pics scanned in, but here are a couple better shots of the dress
LAW-A-007.jpg

LAW-A-020.jpg

VintagePunk said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Too funny!

Actually, I haven't burned them. :wink: I kept them, thinking Sarah might want them someday. And I'm not bitter or angry about the marriage, I never really was. I'm the one who ended it. We were just way too young. I grew up, and he didn't. It happens. And I had a LOT of doubts about getting married in the first place, but was sort of pressured into it - my family is fairly old school, and marrying at a young age for many of them was common.

The thing I AM bitter and angry about is the way he behaves now. It doesn't have to be like this. We could be friends. Oh well, his choice. I just deal with him as little as possible, barring fmily crisis situations. :shrug:

:lmao: I love her :love:
well, most of the time anyway

I'm sorry, it sucks when you can't be friends. :hug: My cousin's dad has been divorced twice (from my aunt and then from his second wife) and him and my aunt are like best friends, which is great, but his second wife is the devil :tsk: I don't think they'd ever speak to each other again if it wasn't for the kids...

it just depends on the people :hug:

I'm doing good. Its been a long day with Mr. Cranky Pants. :lol: But okay.

I got to play with power tools for a while tonight so that was fun. I managed not to maim myself either. :giggle:

How are you all doing?

SG I think VPs advice is good. You may just want to pack it all away for a while, but I would wait on getting rid of it. And your sig pic is to damn funny! I :heart: Adams Atomic Bum! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Very pretty, SG!!! :)

I look at my wedding dress now, and think...OMG :reject: I literally bought the first one I tried on. :lmao: I totally was NOT into planning my wedding at all. :reject:

That says a lot about what happened between you two, kindof doesn't it? :lol:

It really is sad when things can't be amicable afterwards. :( I've known quite a few people how've had divorces, most with a bit a time end up getting along quite well. Others, they (or one of them :| ) can put eachother through hell.

SG!! That dress is gorgeous!! You look absolutely beautiful. :love:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I love her :love:
well, most of the time anyway

I'm sorry, it sucks when you can't be friends. :hug: My cousin's dad has been divorced twice (from my aunt and then from his second wife) and him and my aunt are like best friends, which is great, but his second wife is the devil :tsk: I don't think they'd ever speak to each other again if it wasn't for the kids...

it just depends on the people :hug:

I thought we'd always be friends, but shit happens. :) We were your age when we started going out...so imagine if you were to meet your future husband right now. It's sorta like growing up with the person. After a rough first 6 months, we got along pretty well, but since he's been with his current woman, things have been different. I understand - if I were with someone, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with the best friends thing. So, I understand her position, but I think you should be able to back off gracefully due to the situation, without creating strife and artificial problems/issues that force you to end the friendship on bad terms.

Oh well. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

I thought we'd always be friends, but shit happens. :) We were your age when we started going out...so imagine if you were to meet your future husband right now. It's sorta like growing up with the person. After a rough first 6 months, we got along pretty well, but since he's been with his current woman, things have been different. I understand - if I were with someone, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with the best friends thing. So, I understand her position, but I think you should be able to back off gracefully due to the situation, without creating strife and artificial problems/issues that force you to end the friendship on bad terms.

Oh well. :shrug:

I know what you mean. The ones who get along now in my family- they started going out when she was 14 and he was 18 :ohmy: which is ultimately why the marriage ended...it just seemed like the next step, but they weren't ready :shrug: The first few years were really bad because she kind of had a nervous breakdown (my cousin has lived with his dad instead of mom for his whole life- not exactly the norm) but a few years ago they started talking more again and now they're friends.

ok why am I telling everyone my life story :lol: :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

That says a lot about what happened between you two, kindof doesn't it? :lol:

We'd talked about getting married since we were kids. Then when we hit 21, and had just gotten back together after a 6 month break-up, he really started to talk about it seriously, and I kept putting him off, telling him when we're older. Then I got pregnant, and I told him he didn't have to stick around, but he insisted. So...that's sort of what bounced the timing up. :lol:

Me? I wasn't one bit interested, I just wanted to sit in a field of daisies and be this earth mother type, and feel my baby kick, and daydream about being a mom. :cute:

But they made me plan a damn wedding. :angry:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

We'd talked about getting married since we were kids. Then when we hit 21, and had just gotten back together after a 6 month break-up, he really started to talk about it seriously, and I kept putting him off, telling him when we're older. Then I got pregnant, and I told him he didn't have to stick around, but he insisted. So...that's sort of what bounced the timing up. :lol:

Me? I wasn't one bit interested, I just wanted to sit in a field of daisies and be this earth mother type, and feel my baby kick, and daydream about being a mom. :cute:

But they made me plan a damn wedding. :angry:

:lol:

:lol: I HATE weddings! After mine (it was nice in the end but WHAT a HEADACHE!) I've hardly been able to stomach going to anyone elses

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I HATE weddings! After mine (it was nice in the end but WHAT a HEADACHE!) I've hardly been able to stomach going to anyone elses

Did you do yours, the planning, and stuff? What was it like?

I swear, my sister planned most of mine. :reject: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom