PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:

Good you should! And let me know when you're in town :wink:

My old home there was just down the hill, about 20 blocks behind the white house :ohmy:

Wow,you were lucky,I live in the old "Peach state"
With a few other friends,You guys live so far away from me I would take days to get there:sigh: :crack:

dazzlingamy said:
Hi Brittany! :wave: I haven't been in here for a while because of uni and stuff, but im back now! :D
How are you doing!

Yes you must all come to Australia! We are all very friendly! :sexywink:

Hey Amy! I'm in college too...busy:| It's nice to meet you! I'm doing well, just tired:huh: Everyone I know that's been to Australia said that everyone there is extremely friendly. I definitely want to come there someday!:hug: I hope you have an AMAZING time at the U2 show:dancing: :rockon:

dazzlingamy said:
night mia! :hug:

I must go too - have to run some errands before the shops close!

Nice to chat to you all! :D :kiss:

It was nice to meet you! I hope to talk to you soon! Have a good day/night!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Sing For The Moment"/Eminem

U2isthebest said:

Hey Amy! I'm in college too...busy:| It's nice to meet you! I'm doing well, just tired:huh: Everyone I know that's been to Australia said that everyone there is extremely friendly. I definitely want to come there someday!:hug: I hope you have an AMAZING time at the U2 show:dancing: :rockon:

Thank god my uni si over now, 3 weeks left and im a qualified primary teacher! woooo! :D

Yes we are very accomodating to visitors! You a very welcome!

Oh my, you will hear my shouts of joy from the states of friday - listen out for them! hahahahaha

talk to you later! :hug:

dazzlingamy said:

Thank god my uni si over now, 3 weeks left and im a qualified primary teacher! woooo! :D

Yes we are very accomodating to visitors! You a very welcome!

Oh my, you will hear my shouts of joy from the states of friday - listen out for them! hahahahaha

talk to you later! :hug:

Wow! Congrats on your degree! My dad is a teacher too. He taught primary (or elementary as we call it here) now he teaches middle school (11-13 year olds) I hope you get the job you really are looking for! And I will be on the listen for your shouts of joy on Friday...:wink: Later!

flybabe said:
Good night Brit,It`s late, got to do things tomorrow,bye:hug:

I`ll try be back tomorrow night :wave:

Bye FB! Sleep well! Have a good day, hopefully we'll both have time to make it here tomorrow!! :hug:

Currently Listening: Pride (In The Name Of Love):rockon:/U2

Stopping in to say hi. Have yet another wonderful thrilling day ahead of me! :rolleyes: I really do need to get away :sigh:.

Btw DC is a great place to visit! My favorite time to go there is during the spring and summer. Lots of cool museums and great sights to see :up: Now Australia is definitely on my list of places to travel to :drool:

Ok Im done talking to myself,lol. Have a great day everyone :hug: Talk to you later! :wave:

^^I feel so bad! One of my friends has had to deal with diabetes since she was 14, and it's been really hard for her. The first couple years she had it, it was really hard on her.:( It's still rough some days, but it's gotten more under control as the years go on, and I'm sure it will for you too.:)

daygloeyes2 said:
What's frustrating is I'm doing everything right and yet, my blood sugars were even higher than they were when I was diagnosed. :sigh:

From what I've heard that can sometimes be normal. My grandma and grandpa on my mom's side of the family and also my dad and my grandpa on his side of the family all have diabetes. I know my dad said that happened to him for awhile after he found out he had it. My grandma has had it over for over 20 years, and she's done a lot of research on it, and I remember her saying once that that was quite common. How long has it been has it been since you were diagnosed?

Currently Listening: "Twilight"/U2

daygloeyes2 said:
It'll be 8 months on November 20th.

I don't know quite how long it took my dad's to straighten out, but it definitely took awhile. Hang in there! It will get better as long as you keep doing what your doctors say. I know it's frusturating because I've seen so many people in my life deal with it, but it will definitely work out soon!

Currently Listening: "Heard 'Em Say"/Kanye West f. Adam Levine

EH, HElloooo Wonderful PGP ers...:wave: I went to visit my gram ( grandfather) again this weekend. He is off the respirator's) So he is able to talk to me now. He had been on there for a few days last week. I wanted to see him so bad but was unable to due to work. He is looking pretty good and I hope he gets better and better.

DG, :hug: feel better soon.

:kiss: Love all ya!

Carmelu2fan said:
EH, HElloooo Wonderful PGP ers...:wave: I went to visit my gram ( grandfather) again this weekend. He is off the respirator's) So he is able to talk to me now. He had been on there for a few days last week. I wanted to see him so bad but was unable to due to work. He is looking pretty good and I hope he gets better and better.

DG, :hug: feel better soon.

:kiss: Love all ya!

Carmel!!!:hyper: :flirt: I'm glad you're back! I'm so happy your gram is doing better! I'll pray he continues to improve. I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Thief of Hearts"/Madonna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom