Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
ok, I'm back... have some e-mailing to do now that the chapter is finished

:dance: :D I'm so glad your back! I posted a Larry earlier trying to lure you out. hehe Even offered a Lardence/B sandwich. :evil:

I have a feeling after your email I made need a stiff

drink! :wink:

Okay and maybe a sandwich! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I'll be happy to give the details...in fact, you'll probably never shut me up abou it. :lol: When will you get the pics back??

This THurs!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I basicaslly ditched the last 9 because i didn't even know how many I'd taken and with such high speed film... 800 unless thre's been some change you just can't go walking around taking any old [not in the Artistic intent] photos...that stuiff is built for action, action & low light and like spors/caR TRACING DURING THE DAY...

and I'm sure if we got togther we could BOTH go on for HOURS......and a few pints of chocolate ice dream too :drool: :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Dazzled!!! Yay for late postings!! :) Is it safe to walk home after though, young lady?? :shame: :hug:

I hadn't thought of that! You better be careful, girl! We don't want anything happening to you. :hug:

thnaks....:hug:

no I've ALWAYS traveled late on the subways... I keep my eyes & ears open.. I stay where there are people..
The internet place...>>It's on a street in a area with alot of the Korean businesses not the green grocies] but all manner of busniesses...importing etc....restaruants etc

and it's 2 blocks south of Macy's {closed in the middle of the night] but it's a major suway stop thee's all way some epopple there...

dazzledbylight said:

This THurs!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I basicaslly ditched the last 9 because i didn't even know how many I'd taken and with such high speed film... 800 unless thre's been some change you just can't go walking around taking any old [not in the Artistic intent] photos...that stuiff is built for action, action & low light and like spors/caR TRACING DURING THE DAY...

and I'm sure if we got togther we could BOTH go on for HOURS......and a few pints of chocolate ice dream too :drool: :wink:

Damn, wish I knew more about photography!!! The only concert photos I've taken in recent years and we were in the second row) looked like the horrible reminders of what I would imagine an acid trip would be like. :( *sigh*

dazzledbylight said:
thnaks....:hug:

no I've ALWAYS traveled late on the subways... I keep my eyes & ears open.. I stay where there are people..
The internet place...>>It's on a street in a area with alot of the Korean businesses not the green grocies] but all manner of busniesses...importing etc....restaruants etc

and it's 2 blocks south of Macy's {closed in the middle of the night] but it's a major suway stop thee's all way some epopple there...

As long as you're safe...as a native NYer, you must have lot of good instincts. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG....what is this story that you're talking about?

I've had an ongoing Fan-fic trilogy for awhile; Started with Stealing from the thieves then went to Your gypsy heart and now I'm in the latter half of The promises you make

Russty Cat said:

:dance: :D I'm so glad your back! I posted a Larry earlier trying to lure you out. hehe Even offered a Lardence/B sandwich. :evil:

I have a feeling after your email I made need a stiff

drink! :wink:

Okay and maybe a sandwich! :drool:

I can't find your address...

VintagePunk said:

Damn, wish I knew more about photography!!! The only concert photos I've taken in recent years and we were in the second row) looked like the horrible reminders of what I would imagine an acid trip would be like. :( *sigh*

uh oh....well I have even if some are grainy from the film speed being pushed {back in the day} so much...so fabulous photos of The Who , Bruice & E street, Patti Smith Group, Television....when they really ler people/fans run up TO THE FIRST ROW AND take photos

even with Professijional camera with detachable photo lens just no pro-flash units....

which is wa hy i still go crazy NOt bioeen able to photograph U2

Dazzled, I know regrettably little about photography...and I took this on a normal 35 mm with a night pictures setting...used that setting, and they came out all weird and warped. I'm assuming it's because the lens stays open longer on that setting, and thus picks up all the freaky movement of the lights and the people?

Will be bringing Sarah's digital in the fall. :yikes: Gotta learn how to use it.

Back
Top Bottom