Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Why did you sell your tickets?

well....during the presale:madspit: we couldn't get GA's so all we could manage to get were some balconay seats...which we didn't want..cause we've been GA before and once you go there you don't want to ever go back....

anyway they were our safety tickets until we could get our hands on some GA's then this show went on sale and we managed to score GA's to saturdays show...also we used the money from our first pair to buy my mom a GA ticket for saturday also:wink: shes a huge fan...since the 80's..she is probaby the reason I love them also. she has never seen them and I was hell bent on taking her......she is sooooooo excited!

U2Girl1978 said:

:hug: I wish all you gals were going with me. That would be cool! :)

I can't belive the last show of this leg is saturday. :sad:

I can believe it!! I will be thereeeeeee:hyper: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: : but it is sad kinda..it went so damn fast...but they will return! Then its hello u2 boston and montreal for me:rockon: ....sorry little excited over here..:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

:hug: I wish all you gals were going with me. That would be cool! :)

I can't belive the last show of this leg is saturday. :sad:

It's gone by so fast already :sad: The rest of the year will as well and then we'll have to wait another 4 years or whatever. :(

Think happy thoughts.

Hi Wild, Dis&Jules!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

God! So much great news all at once!!!!

Woo-hoo! 2nd nite London tix Wild! Ace! :rockon: :dancing:

Get down the front there Jules!!! :evil: :sexywink:

I read about B going to the book shop! Lucky people whoever's going to that!!!!! :D :heart:

susanp6 said:
Hi Wild, Dis&Jules!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

God! So much great news all at once!!!!

I read about B going to the book shop! Lucky people whoever's going to that!!!!! :D :heart:

Hi susan!:hug: how are you? Ya the bookshop thing is killing me! I was torn between going and not going.........:coocoo: it was making me crazy!

Gosh - Is Saturday the last US show? YEEHA!!!!!!! Our turn VERY soon folks it is!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon: :dancing:

susanp6 said:
Gosh - Is Saturday the last US show? YEEHA!!!!!!! Our turn VERY soon folks it is!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon: :dancing:
HELL YA!!! AND GUESS WHOOOO WILLLLL BEEEE THERE!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

sorry...gettin excited again....

and no you cannot have them:madspit: .. he he he...:wink:

YAY DIS IS HERE!!!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

I'm glad to see you anyway! I'm hungry, waiting for some yummy chilli to get ready!!!! :tongue: Going to have some rose wine too!

susanp6 said:

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild puts on Mysterious Ways and practices her dance....

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

susanp6 said:
YAY DIS IS HERE!!!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

I'm glad to see you anyway! I'm hungry, waiting for some yummy chilli to get ready!!!! :tongue: Going to have some rose wine too!

YAY!!!

chilli and wine:drool:

YES!!!!!! Get ready for the fantastic stadium concerts man!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

They're gonna be the best eh Wild&D! And hello to you D! :wink:

We hoped we didn't upset you or anything cos we've missed you!

Wild - I've been wondering about something! I was trying to recall is Manchester 14th the first European show?

susanp6 said:
YES!!!!!! Get ready for the fantastic stadium concerts man!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

They're gonna be the best eh Wild&D! And hello to you D! :wink:

We hoped we didn't upset you or anything cos we've missed you!

Nope I've just alot of study to do Jackie helped last nigh. I missed you too sue :hug: I'll be back in a bit gotta do a tiny bit more study.

I didn't understand your last message Wild :scratch:

I have one of those red x where a pic should be! Do you know if Manchester is first gig?

Back
Top Bottom