Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Every time I saw it, I thought of you. :cute:

:giggle:

I found these yesterday :drool:

10344__dempsey_l.jpg
normal_ew03.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Jem!! :hug : I saw!! :hyper : :happy:

me and kat have come to the conclusion that its possible he might tell me he has feelings for me just before i leave for canada :happy::|

Men :madwife: he seemed really distressed at the news but i dunno :shrug:

i forgot to tell you all yesterday that i told him i could email him from over there and he was like i'd be emailing you back every 5 seconds

then he asked me if you can text from canada (i was nearly mean and said, they dont have mobiles in canada :reject::tsk: ) :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:giggle:

I found these yesterday :drool:

10344__dempsey_l.jpg
normal_ew03.jpg

Hi girls! :wave:

Sami is Mr. McDreamy on tonight? :giggle: Um Mr. Cat is addicted to the show. :reject: Last week he told me I had to watch this cool show with him. When he turned it on I started laughing. I told him that you and him should get together and have a party. :lol: I'm tempted to rent season one and watch it.

bonoishot said:

me and kat have come to the conclusion that its possible he might tell me he has feelings for me just before i leave for canada :happy::|

Men :madwife: he seemed really distressed at the news but i dunno :shrug:

i forgot to tell you all yesterday that i told him i could email him from over there and he was like i'd be emailing you back every 5 seconds

then he asked me if you can text from canada (i was nearly mean and said, they dont have mobiles in canada :reject :tsk ) :lmao:

Awwww!!!! :love: :cute:

You won;t be coming here, after all, will you? :(

No, we don't have mobiles. Friggin' backwoods country. :madwife: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Hi girls! :wave :

Sami is Mr. McDreamy on tonight? :giggle: Um Mr. Cat is addicted to the show. :reject : Last week he told me I had to watch this cool show with him. When he turned it on I started laughing. I told him that you and him should get together and have a party. :lol : I'm tempted to rent season one and watch it.

:lol: I wish he was on tonight! He might be on my dvd player though :shifty: :wink: The show is on Sundays at 10 on ABC :happy:

OMG I love Mr. Cat! :laugh: :love: I'll be right over :wink:

You should definitely rent season one! :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol I wish he was on tonight! He might be on my dvd player though :shifty: :wink The show is on Sundays at 10 on ABC :happy

OMG I love Mr. Cat! :laugh love: I'll be right over :wink

You should definitely rent season one! :drool

hehe Come on over we can all sit on the couch and drool together! :giggle: I'll make popcorn. :wink:

It sucks we missed it this week though. I'll have to remember for this weekend. Hmmm I do have to go to the grocery store later. I'll have to take back my copy of rent and get season one. :drool: Let the drooling begin!

God I feel so old though, cuz I remember drooling over Dr. McDreamy when I was in high school. :lol:

Jem men are so bloody confusing! I've given in and figured out that we will never understand them. :sigh: :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww!!!! :love : :cute :

You won;t be coming here, after all, will you? : (

No, we don't have mobiles. Friggin' backwoods country. :madwife : :lmao :

No im coming, if he wants me that badly he can wait :happy::tongue:

i know, it cracked me up, i was sooo tempted but then i was like thats mean to say that and say he cant contact me :shifty:

No mobiles :lmao:

where am i coming to :uhoh::yikes::lmao:

:hug::love:

Russty Cat said:

hehe Come on over we can all sit on the couch and drool together! :giggle : I'll make popcorn. :wink :

It sucks we missed it this week though. I'll have to remember for this weekend. Hmmm I do have to go to the grocery store later. I'll have to take back my copy of rent and get season one. :drool : Let the drooling begin!

God I feel so old though, cuz I remember drooling over Dr. McDreamy when I was in high school. :lol:

Jem men are so bloody confusing! I've given in and figured out that we will never understand them. :sigh: :madspit:

:lol: You didn't miss too much, but now there's a McSteamy too! :lmao: He's hot, but McDreamy is still hotter

That's what my mom always says.."I remember when he in Can't Buy Me Love!! He aged so well!" :laugh:

bonoishot said:

No im coming, if he wants me that badly he can wait :happy::tongue:

i know, it cracked me up, i was sooo tempted but then i was like thats mean to say that and say he cant contact me :shifty:

No mobiles :lmao:

where am i coming to :uhoh yikes: lmao:

:hug :love

That's right, make him beg for you!! I'm sooo proud of you!! :happy: :lol:

No, VP, I don't think I am familiar with Dave Stewart.
Ask me a St Louis Cardinal question and I'm your girl :giggle:

Jem, honey, sit down here next to GG.
Men.....are not to be questioned. They don't make sense much of the time. There is no point wasting time on asking yourself why he does this or that.
They just are not worth the effort.
:eyebrow: They have some interesting toys to play with, but.......

Just enjoy the time you have with him :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom