Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you talking about Wayne Gretsky? (sp?) :reject:

My best friend's uncle is a fanatic Rangers fan, he worked for them and stuff. Always has amazing seats and he has all autographed jerseys and stuff :cool:

(I hope I have the right guy and team :lmao: )

sami0201 said:
Are you talking about Wayne Gretsky? (sp?) :reject:

My best friend's uncle is a fanatic Rangers fan, he worked for them and stuff. Always has amazing seats and he has all autographed jerseys and stuff :cool:

(I hope I have the right guy and team :lmao: )

Yeah, Wayne's from my hometown. He (and his dad, actually), are like heroes, here.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sigh:

Watch the States get gold just to rub it in :madwife:

I have no beer :sad:

I think (??) they've been elliminated, already. Is it wrong that that makes me happy? :lol:

Awwww, I'd share my beer with you. :hug: Heineken :drool:

Sarah and I were saying a while ago, last winter Olympics (when Canada won gold!) Sarah was on a bus, on her way to Quebec for her grade 8 trip. 4 years later, and she's getting ready for Europe. :)

And btw, I did the same thing, during the gold medal game 4 yrs ago. Her dad came over (that was back when we used to be friends :| ) and I had my coat on at the end of the 1st period, drove like a madwoman to the LCBO. The parking lot was totally empty. I ran in, grabbed my beer, and by the time I got to the cash register, a mob of about 40 people came in all at once. They were doing the exact same thing I was. :lmao:

I got back home just seconds into the 2nd period. Living close to an LCBO store :drool:

Hmmm... Hockey, not exactly my thing. I guess it's too cold to play soccer in the winter, though... I'd love to see them try :lol:

sami0201 said:

That's really cool

The only famous person to come out of my town is Marilyn Manson :yikes: :lmao:

That's something to be proud of. :lmao:

I've met Wayne and his dad. His dad is SO nice. Still live in the same house Wayne and his family grew up in, despite Wayne being a gazillionaire and wanting to buy them mansions. :happy: Everyone around here knows them, knows where they live, but people tend to be very protective of them.

Hi Wild!! :hug: Is your arm feeling any better?

VintagePunk said:

I think (??) they've been elliminated, already. Is it wrong that that makes me happy? :lol

:hyper:

That has lightened my spirits immensely. :happy:

Ermm..so no, it's not wrong at all. :shifty:

:lol:

Awwww, I'd share my beer with you. :hug: Heineken :drool

Sarah and I were saying a while ago, last winter Olympics (when Canada won gold!) Sarah was on a bus, on her way to Quebec for her grade 8 trip. 4 years later, and she's getting ready for Europe. :)

And btw, I did the same thing, during the gold medal game 4 yrs ago. Her dad came over (that was back when we used to be friends :| ) and I had my coat on at the end of the 1st period, drove like a madwoman to the LCBO. The parking lot was totally empty. I ran in, grabbed my beer, and by the time I got to the cash register, a mob of about 40 people came in all at once. They were doing the exact same thing I was. :lmao:

I got back home just seconds into the 2nd period. Living close to an LCBO store :drool

:lmao:!!!

Canadians like hockey?

Nahhhh......:wink:

VintagePunk said:

I've met Wayne and his dad. His dad is SO nice. Still live in the same house Wayne and his family grew up in, despite Wayne being a gazillionaire and wanting to buy them mansions. :happy: Everyone around here knows them, knows where they live, but people tend to be very protective of them.

I've only ever heard good things about them. Supposively sweet people. :up:
I still remember the reaction when his wife got sick, very sad. :(

Wild :hug:
Hey hun, how's the arm?

JezSnape said:
Hmmm... Hockey, not exactly my thing. I guess it's too cold to play soccer in the winter, though... I'd love to see them try :lol:

Yeah, I said a page or two back, I'm not a hockey fan except for the world cup thingy, and Olympic hockey. :)

You'd laugh if you could see me now

I'm sitting here typing with one hand with my left arm (the one that hurts on top of my head ) :lmao:

i got the strongest pian relief without presciption but it's no good

the only position that the pain declines is when my arm is held high :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom