Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy: :yawn:

Hi girls :hug: Sorry I haven't been around much lately. All this week, I've had to be up uber-early to take my mom to the hospital for various tests. The tests have taken most of the morning. Then in the afternoon, it's been the usual errands. I try to do as much school work between running as I can. A little here and there is better than nothing, right? Most evenings, I've been either doing more work, or Sarah's had the computer to do her work, or I've been struggling to stay awake by 8 or 9. :| Things should get better tomorrow though. I think I have the whole day to myself. :happy:

Just a couple quick things - SG, not sure what happened in your family, but whatever it is, if you need anything, let me know. :hug:

:clonelove: :hug: Miss you sugar :sad:

Off to do more running around. :angry:

I'm home, and I was just told that I have a meeting to go to at 6. :madwife:

But guess what. I'm not going. I decided that I'm plopping my ass on the sofa, watching the hockey game, and drinking beer. :shh: :shifty: :happy:

A stereotypically Canadian afternoon. :lmao:

:hug:s Hi VP & Bri!

Bri :sexywink: congratulations to your sim!

VP :hug: * a shot of ***energy*** for you.
did you get enough participants yet?:hug:

I REALLY enjoy Olympic Hockey b/c there's no reall fighting & fussing to interrupt the play. which is a great dance of players and the puck going back & forth & around.

Bri, they are, and if they lose, that's it. :sad: They're playing Russia, who have a really strong team.

Dazzled! :hug: Those are the same reasons I enjoy it, as opposed to the NHL. It's faster, and generally cleaner. Fewer penalties called.

As for participants, we're only allowed to take 20 names from the participant pool every 48 hours, so no, I'm not even close yet. However, the response rate has been nearing 50%, so I'm really happy with that. :) I expect that data collection will take at least 4 - 6 weeks.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Check out the journal. :lol:

:eyebrow:

Speaking of journals, I have something to ask you. :shifty: A proposal, of sorts. :shifty:

sami0201 said:

VP I'm good, school starts at 10:30 tomorrow :drool: And I get to pick up new clothes after school that I had to put on hold :lol
How are you? :hug

Picking up clothes...late days :drool: I'm good, thanks. :)

Lois Lane said:

I'm too busy drinking beer and watching hockey to play guessing games. :madwife:

Dis!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom