PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm eating some Duncan Hines Classic Chocolate Frosting (the Creamy Home Style version....not the Whipped one) right now Dis.

:drool: out of the can?:drool:

I am having more tea...Numi tea:drool: Bono's tea........

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I went to bed early...got up at around 1:15am..stay up for a couple of hours..tried to go back to bed at 5am and have been up since around 7:30am....give or take an hour or hour and a half.

:angry:

ew:(

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yes....that's the only way I'll eat frosting.....if it's on a cake or cupcake....I'll eat the whole thing! :drool:

My mom is eathing the rest of the fried rice she cooked up earlier....it seems a little odd to me that she's cooking at all...:shrug:

your mom doesn't do alot of cooking?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Never been.....all I remember her cooking up is homemade pizza :drool:

I've always order pizza, had TV dinners or eat out or take home fast foods....my dad only cooks when the holidays rolls around since my mom can't cook big things like that.

pizza:drool: :bow: now THAT is what I'd like now:drool:

is your dad a good cook? mine was:yikes:...not, he was like a mad scientist in the kitchen:barf: I went to school on day with a fluff and tuna sandwich.....:barf:

Dismantled said:

pizza:drool: :bow: now THAT is what I'd like now:drool:

is your dad a good cook? mine was:yikes:...not, he was like a mad scientist in the kitchen:barf: I went to school on day with a fluff and tuna sandwich.....:barf:

He wasn't bad with the premade stuff from the grocery store (We always bought the premade turkey/ham/whatever with the sides and he would bake that up....we do have a turkey that hasn't been premade in the freezer that he's going to try to cook up during the weekend...if we can get around to it!)

Hey Sami :wave: :hug:

:faint: Holy shite.... I just had to post in this PGP to let you know this thread title actually sent a chill down my spine -- quickly followed by an intense hot flash. :eek: :combust:

OK - now back to the party. ;)

i'm still hungry:drool: but I shouldn't eat any more if I want to fit into my bathing suit next week:lmao:

BluRmGrl said:
:faint: Holy shite.... I just had to post in this PGP to let you know this thread title actually sent a chill down my spine -- quickly followed by an intense hot flash. :eek: :combust:

OK - now back to the party. ;)

he he he...:evil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Why...where are you going Dis? :eyebrow:

I leave monday morning for our honeymoon:D

St John in the Virgin Islands:combust:

I'll be in your city for like 1.5 hours:hyper: at the airport:angry:

I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!

Dismantled said:

I leave monday morning for our honeymoon:D

St John in the Virgin Islands:combust:

I'll be in your city for like 1.5 hours:hyper: at the airport:angry:

I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!

Wow....that's so cool! :up: :hug: :hyper:

Are you using Midway or O'Hare as a transfer from your airport to mine? Even if you are going to be in my neck of the woods for 1.5 hours....I was just asking.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wow....that's so cool! :up: :hug: :hyper:

Are you using Midway or O'Hare as a transfer from your airport to mine? Even if you are going to be in my neck of the woods for 1.5 hours....I was just asking.

uhhhhh:uhoh: not sure...I think O'Hare:scratch:

Dismantled said:

he he he...:evil:

See?? That just proves this little theory I've had on Dis for a while: she's evil, she knows she's evil, and furthermore, she enjoys every evil second of every evil day that she tortures us!! :ohmy:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:)up: Way to go, Dis - keep up the great work!) :lmao:

St.jpg
[/IMG]

Monday:bow: I'll be there!^:drool: on this island

Dismantled said:

uhhhhh:uhoh: not sure...I think O'Hare:scratch:

I understand if your confused.....we have a lot of airplane serivces....so that's why the two airports.

The reason why I asked is because of the services that you are using....like United, SouthWest or American Airlines....I know that SouthWest is at Midway...but I think that they all might be a O'Hare too.

:hug:

BluRmGrl said:

See?? That just proves this little theory I've had on Dis for a while: she's evil, she knows she's evil, and furthermore, she enjoys every evil second of every evil day that she tortures us!! :ohmy:

:giggle:

:)up: Way to go, Dis - keep up the great work!) :lmao:

you have an evil theory on me:ohmy:

:wink:

me evil? no you must have me confused with another....

ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

oops how did that get in there:evil:

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Why...where are you going Dis? :eyebrow:

Hey BluRmGrl :wave: Welcome to the party....I think that this title has brought in the most people so far....which is a good thing :drool:

:wave: Hi back at 'cha!! :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:drool: :bow: You are going to be treated like a goddess over there! Even though I never been out of the US before.

But I do know you and I bet you will have the most wonderful time there :wink:

yes ....goddess dis:lmao: I'll probably get chased and bit by the wild donkies:yikes:

we are going to have a great time:drool: we have our snorkel gear ready to go, our underwater camera...kayak rental and Mr. Dis's parents rented us a jeep for a week there as a wedding gift:drool:

Back
Top Bottom