PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First I finished Dis, GG and Weldy's house and spent a day with them. :)

Several plebans paid a visit, but none of the guys showed up :(

Still, those three know how to have fun :wink:

WL.jpg

WVG.jpg

dancin.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
First I finished Dis, GG and Weldy's house and spent a day with them. :)

Several plebans paid a visit, but none of the guys showed up :(

Still, those three know how to have fun :wink:

WL.jpg

WVG.jpg

dancin.jpg

:D Well....at least I'm courtious in the first pic.

Damn I must be good if I beat Dis! :lmao:

:drool: over the third pic...at least we all got our groove on!

I don't care if the guys didn't show up SG....but at least I'm having a good time :hug:

Then I finished Dazz, Russty, Jo and Muccas house.

At first, I was afraid they weren't going to have any visitors at all!
but then Larry, Bono and Adam all came over to say welcome to the neighborhood
and they stayed all afternoon, well into the night

lunch.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Except you didn't serve me lunch, apparently. :angry:

Or else I was really engrossed in a television program. :reject: :lol:

Actually, I believe you and GG ordered a Pizza and ate it in front of the TV shortly after that :lol:

VintagePunk said:
SG, is that Adam or Larry crossed out in the bubble over Bono's head? :lol:

Larry. :lmao: For some reason Bono was all pissed off at Larry and Larry was all bitchy about Adam :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
VP oh wise one :flirt: do you know anything about dry sockets? I am so scared of getting one :yikes:

Wise is a vast overstatement. I took the course, spent about a month temping in the field, then got fulltime work in another field. :reject: :lol:

But from what i can remember, that's why you're not supposed to smoke, suck out of a straw, or do anything to dislodge the blood clot (prodding around back there with your tongue, brushing too soon, etc). If you follow their instructions, you should be fine. :up:

Sad_Girl said:

Actually, I believe you and GG ordered a Pizza and ate it in front of the TV shortly after that :lol:

Larry. :lmao: For some reason Bono was all pissed off at Larry and Larry was all bitchy about Adam :lmao:

That sounds so much like me, it's sad. :reject: :lmao:

U2 drama!! :love:

VintagePunk said:

Wise is a vast overstatement. I took the course, spent about a month temping in the field, then got fulltime work in another field. :reject: :lol:

But from what i can remember, that's why you're not supposed to smoke, suck out of a straw, or do anything to dislodge the blood clot (prodding around back there with your tongue, brushing too soon, etc). If you follow their instructions, you should be fine. :up:

Ok that's what I thought. :hug: I have a bad habit of fidgeting my tongue around my mouth though....I must restrain myself. :| :(

FlyYourKite said:

Ok that's what I thought. :hug: I have a bad habit of fidgeting my tongue around my mouth though....I must restrain myself. :| :(

In VP's line of work, I believe they would call that an oral fixation :drool:

:wink:

:hug: you'll be ok, you just have to pay a little extra attention to taking care of the spots where they pulled the teeth for a couple of days.

VintagePunk said:
Thank you so much SG!!!! :bow: I get sooooo excited about updates!! :reject: :lol:

I have a blast doing them with you guys, too :)

and it's funny, I was just noticing that Bono and Larry aren't in the same room with each other often in those clips :lol:

Back
Top Bottom