Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:wink:

thebar5anhalf11.jpg

:giggle: :reject:

(PS. Russty's "old fashioned" pic is in there too...if one can find it lol )

Okay, Bri, this is ROTFLMAO enough to make me forget that you haven't written a cap in awhile.

But it has been awhile since I've read a Bri cap ...

nurse chrissi said:

I believe it was the key in which all the songs were played in
THis was my friends camera I don't know what kind - I'll have to ask him
one more

wr4.jpg

Do they have policies on cameras? I'd love to take one of mine in, but there is no real way to hide a huge mother of a camera with a telephoto lens on it.

At one of the special PJ shows the security for the venue were being camera seizing fools! So totally unshy person that I am I had this guy in line in front of us, total stranger stand in front of me while I lifted up my shirt and shoved the disposable camera in my bra! He was laughing the whole time and said I had real balls for doing it so blanently out in the open. Well there is no way in hell they are touching my chest so even if they knew the camera was in there what are they gonna do about it?! It worked like a charm. But the camera was total crap, so there wasn't really any good shots.

~BrightestStar~ said:

thebar5anhalf11.jpg

:giggle: :reject:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS. Russty's "old fashioned" pic is in there too...if one can find it lol )

SG
The green hat pics :drool:

And Chrissi! Thanks for sharing yours! :happy:

VintagePunk said:
OMG Bri, that's priceless!!!!!! :lmao :lmao

Why's the bodyguard in the pic? :wink

I have no idea :shifty:

Looks like he's checkin out that chick in the white dres......and if it's possible..she's ignoring Adam and lookin at him :ohmy: :wink:

Really
He's there to keep things in control ..yeah.....that's it :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Still can't get it to work properly, but I'll post what I have...did a test, and if you scroll a bit, you should be able to see it.

And as you'll see, I'm clearly twisted. Not well at all. :tsk:

I'll leave them up for a few then take them down. :drool:

Did you take screen caps of that thorwing Bono thing......I've got some compromising ones :lmao: :evil:

Hey everyone! I finished chapter one of my fic today! Well, tonight after I slept literally all day. (I don't think I got up till 8:30 tonight, then I took a shower... then I watched R&H....finished my first chapter)

Anyway, what's the HTML code for the cut text in the fic forum so I can bounce over there and post?

Oh! Ad my dad has an electric tuner he's gonna bring home if I remind him tomorrow. :dance:

Russty Cat said:

Do they have policies on cameras? I'd love to take one of mine in, but there is no real way to hide a huge mother of a camera with a telephoto lens on it.

At one of the special PJ shows the security for the venue were being camera seizing fools! So totally unshy person that I am I had this guy in line in front of us, total stranger stand in front of me while I lifted up my shirt and shoved the disposable camera in my bra! He was laughing the whole time and said I had real balls for doing it so blanently out in the open. Well there is no way in hell they are touching my chest so even if they knew the camera was in there what are they gonna do about it?! It worked like a charm. But the camera was total crap, so there wasn't really any good shots.

at the united center they didn't care at all - I had the camera in my purse and the security guard just said "that's a really big palm pilot you've got there" and winked at me
I :heart: the security guy

nurse chrissi said:

:lol:

that was my first thought too
although Edge's Bodyguard is quite the hottie :wink:

:mad:
yeah Bri, why's the bodyguard in the pic???

hmmmph!

ok everyone, the truth leaks out...i have a huge crush on him and we might be workin' on...something. :shh:

I heard at the FleetCenter(now the TD Banknorth Garden) they were really strict with enforcing the camera policies. I hope that's not the case this fall. :uhoh:

CeeCee said:
Hey everyone! I finished chapter one of my fic today! Well, tonight after I slept literally all day. (I don't think I got up till 8:30 tonight, then I took a shower... then I watched R&H....finished my first chapter)

Anyway, what's the HTML code for the cut text in the fic forum so I can bounce over there and post?

Cindy! Hey!

Myself, I just go to the forum and paste in my stuff in the reply box. I dunno what the HTML code is. It embarrasses me that I don't know that; I ought to know more about HTML than I do.

Russty Cat said:
Bri that is priceless!!! :lmao: I love it!!! Wait till Fly sees how hot she is on the table! :laugh:

Why thank you (all of you)! :hug:

Did you find your lil pic?

Sad_Girl said:
Bri I love that picture :lmao:

You may very well be next....:D

daygloeyes2 said:

You're very subtle aren't you? :wink: :lol:

She is, isn't she?
I have no idea what she wants. :wink:

I was upset because I thought I was going to miss open auditions for my local (Well, the closest town big enough to have this, anyway) Playhouse's auditions for 'It's a wonderful life' but I'll be back for 2 whole days from the U2/Pleban trip before the auditions! :hyper:

Do you think they'll have a problem with me calling 'George" 'Bono"? :shifty:

if it didn't make me giggle so much i'd kick yer ass :madspit:

hey CeeCee!

jobob said:

Cindy! Hey!

Myself, I just go to the forum and paste in my stuff in the reply box. I dunno what the HTML code is. It embarrasses me that I don't know that; I ought to know more about HTML than I do.

JB! Are the rumors true? Will you be in Detriot for either Detroit I or II? Will I get to drag you around with us? I do so love to collect people when I'm feeling sociable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom