Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

2.gif

I also can tell you the little ....since I'm often attending other panel discussion at this modest size MediaZine Con that i go to in Nov {past 6 yrs?}..... i've heard from slashers {panel] they've talked about how some folks don't like/ignmore it/ laught at OR with it or really get a kick out of it.

And no i don't reamember who...but should i be at a panel like that this nov ..i'll see what i can find out. :D

Drea said:
Dazz - can I MSN it to you? I'd rather not have that linked in here, just to stay out of trouble with the mods :)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Sorry!!!!!!

of course, that makes perfect sense!!!!!

My Very Big Apologies!!! :uhoh:

No i don't have an MSN accout... truthfully I've got so much to do...and it's hard enough keeping up with PGP thread that...eh ...forget it for now, anyway.

WHAT i should {and want to start] reading up is more of the FF here!!! SG's, YDW, & who's ever else from here has stuff there....though i don't even know of some folk here are posting under drifferent writers names.....

sorry some other time No Big Deal at all :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Sorry!!!!!!

of course, that makes perfect sense!!!!!

My Very Big Apologies!!! :uhoh:

S'okay :hug: I'm waiting to see how Russty liked it *G* I think that list of recs I gave her will make it obvious what my OTP is ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom