PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Well, for the both of you, I do recommend Christmas at the beach at least once. It was weird for me at first, but :lol: i WAS at a beach, so I soon got over it. :wink:

I recommend it too! :yes: I love the beach so much! I can't wait for Christmas! :hyper: :lol:

redhotswami said:
Well, for the both of you, I do recommend Christmas at the beach at least once. It was weird for me at first, but :lol: i WAS at a beach, so I soon got over it. :wink:

I'm having reserves....cause I'm used to really cold winds and waist deep snow (Waist deep for a 5' girl).

Plus I never went south for the winter either...and now I have no reason to go south because after Katrina hit....my aunt moved away from Mississippi to be near a second cousin of mine.

My family was going to go to the beach for Christmas this year (we have NEVER taken a vacation...we only went to the beach before b/c it was 10 min away from our house). But then my brother had a nightmare that he died in a plane crash. And then I got a dog, so that pretty much sealed it.

I'm sorry you won't be going, Mia. :hug: Hopefully another year!

My parents and brother and I always go, but this year my grandma, my aunt, and 4 other friends are coming with us, so it's going to be an awesome party! :lol:

:ohmy: I did not realize it was 2am already. :lol: I've been up since 5am yesterday and have been working nonstop all day til about 11pm!!!! I should be dead tired.

Eh, perhaps I should go to bed though. Sorry to dip out so soon. As always, it was great chatting with you! :)

Have a wonderful evening! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm sorry you won't be going, Mia. :hug: Hopefully another year!

My parents and brother and I always go, but this year my grandma, my aunt, and 4 other friends are coming with us, so it's going to be an awesome party! :lol:

WOW!! So many people. That is going to be grand!!! How fun! :)

Good Morning ladies :wave: :hug:

Sorry I missed everyone last night. I ended up getting two new tattoos! :dance: :drool: I'm sore today, but they look so good!

Drea I'm glad the talks with your boss went well. You have nothing to feel guilty about. :hug:

The girls and I are going to head to town to get groceries. I'll see you later. :wave: :hug:

I'm an idiot - I'm watching the Best of 90-00 dvd for the first time since I got ZooTV Sydney... and I just got the "phone" bit in the HMTMKMKM vid! :der: :reject: :lmao:

You know the part where the Fly climbs down the "Things" sign, flips over and confronts Macphisto? There's a phone receiver hanging down between them, and I just got why now :lol:

Hi girls :hug:

I've been cleaning out my old closet at my mom's, and Sarah was making fun of my 80's clothes. :madspit: I just snuck home for a few to have a cigarette. :shifty:

I used to wear size 7, and Sarah wears 7 to 9 now, and she couldn't get her ankle into one of my old size 7's. :ohmy: Then my mom got talking about this dress I used to have, I wore it to a Christmas banquet once, and she said "she looked like Nicole...y'know...in it." Sarah said Kidman? My mom said "no, Ritchie." :lmao:

Those were the days. :sigh: :wink:

I'm doing an exercise on the governments budgeting and I went to a website and found out over half of the U.S. budget has been spent on the war. :|

VP :hug:

I've never been able to fit my fat ass into a 7. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm doing an exercise on the governments budgeting and I went to a website and found out over half of the U.S. budget has been spent on the war. :|

VP :hug:

I've never been able to fit my fat ass into a 7. :sigh:

It just blows my mind how different the sizes are now, Sarah said that my old size 7's would be zeros, now. :ohmy: I've always had weight issues, up and down, but I went through a period when I was 18 - 21 where I was WAY too thin.

You'll get back to where you were, but for now, your first priority needs to be your health. :hug: :heart:

Hi BB, Thora! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom