Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd started a lapghan for Grandma in green, but today as I was working on it it struck me that that green (almost the green of Wild's sig tree) isn't really a Grandma colour (as in, I don't really see her in green *g*)... So, I just went into the bigass rubbermaid container that I've been using as an endtable next to one of my new chairs and opened it to start looking for a different colour - and this really nice blue just jumped out and said "Pick me!" :giggle: I'll just keep going on the green one after Christmas and donate it somewhere :)

36_1_501.gif

I'm Back! :wave:

Had a little incident - the guys across the street who were digging a sewer access line accidentally hit a gas line :yikes:

They shut down the road for a little while :uhoh: We were afraid we might be evacuated. Thank goodness, we weren't.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm Back! :wave:

Had a little incident - the guys across the street who were digging a sewer access line accidentally hit a gas line :yikes:

They shut down the road for a little while :uhoh: We were afraid we might be evacuated. Thank goodness, we weren't.

:yikes: :yikes:!! That's a good reason to have to leave... glad you guys didn't have to evacuate :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I know :yikes: :lol: It was between 300 and 400 yards away, but too close for comfort, still.

:hug: how are you tonight, Weldy?

I'm fine...though my arm is a bit stiff from all the bowling I did last night.

I tell you...two of the people there decided to use something related to U2 as part of my name....for the first game it was Liz Loves Bono.....for the second game it was Bono Nekked! :lmao: But at least I got to score some points (14 for the first game and 48 for the second...though I had to finish everyone elses game cause they all left me....but the scores ended up around the same as mine...between 30-48 points)

Me too Drea :yes:

There's a little truck stop/restaraunt right next to where they were working and they usually do big business on Friday nights (fish fry) and they did have to close

Hey, SG, Weldy, Drea, anyone who's lurking.

Well, I just survived week-before-Christmas shopping at the mall. I didn't think it would be so bad on a Friday night. I was wrong.

:yikes:

Edit: Oh, yeah, graduation was very nice.

Sad_Girl said:
Sounds like you had fun, anyway, Weldy.

I haven't been bowling in at least ten years. I'm really really bad at it :lmao:

Hi Jo :wave:

Don't feel so bad...I'm bad at it too.....mainly cause I could never find the right balls at a bowling alley and cause my throw kinda sucks sometimes....how did you think I scored a 14 during the first game and a 48 during the second? :D :hug:

Hey Jo :hug:

Weldy, I'm a really bad bowler too. I'm lucky if I break 100 -- but I bowl so seldom anymore, my scores are more like yours.

Sounds like your names were insipring. :wink:

jobob said:
Weldy, I'm a really bad bowler too. I'm lucky if I break 100 -- but I bowl so seldom anymore, my scores are more like yours.

Sounds like your names were insipring. :wink:

Yea....it was two of my former supervisors/friends that inspired the names....so it wasn't my idea....but I like them so I went along with it. And their pitch was this: "Imagine Bono naked...or at least teasing you with just boxers"....:lmao: :wink:

I seldom bowl too....and I never bowled with my parents before...it was either for a birthday party or a group thing....never by myself or a family thing.

I suppose this is not the time to mention that I bowled in a youth 5 pin league for 9 years, is it :wink: It does transfer over to 10 pin, somewhat *g*

Back
Top Bottom