Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I got this message:

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Could not connect to JRun Server.

:hug:

Bri: I just tried the link to your psych department page and got the same error message when I clicked on the online quiz button.

Sorry, dear. You're just gonna have to keep trying. :hug:

It could just be busy because it's the end of the semester and everyone's trying to use the system ...

sami, graduation was very nice. My stepmother and my Aunt Barb and Uncle Dick made it despite nearly six inches of snow yesterday. (My brother was snowed in in Cleveland.)

The ceremony was in a small, old arena in downtown Detroit. It was LOUD down there on the floor just before the ceremony started, with the orchestra playing, and people yelling and cheering. I sort of felt like a rock star then. ;)

The speeches were nice -- a lot of people reminding us to thank our friends and family and school for all the help they gave us. (Thanks, guys.) I'll write more later in my Interference journal.

I have a photo, of me in my cap and gown after the ceremony:

mygraduation121505.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Congrats Jo! :hug: :dancing:

I never knew a site besides blue crack being down could upset me so. :|

Thanks, Bri.

:insert blushing smilie here:

Now, as for your academic problem ... :hmm:

So you have to take this quiz by a certain time in order to pass your class? Can you e-mail or, better yet, call your university's computing department tomorrow and bitch to them about this site being down?

i'm listening to this playlist at the moment:

Where The Streets Have No Name
City Of Blinding Lights
Last Night On Earth
Until The End Of The World
God Part II
Fire
The Electric Co.
Like A Song...
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Bad
Walk On

from a thread in EYKIW...pick your fav song from each album and pick a running order
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: interesting

i had a tough time on sme of the albums...i mean how can you ever choose from AB :no: but it was the memory of UTEOTW from the other night that tipped it:drool: :wink:

I cheated on HTDAAB cause my fav is Original but I couldn't fit it in the running order well so i went with #2:uhoh::wink:

jobob said:

Now, as for your academic problem ... :hmm:

So you have to take this quiz by a certain time in order to pass your class? Can you e-mail or, better yet, call your university's computing department tomorrow and bitch to them about this site being down?

Welcome! :hug:

OH, it's not for marks or anything. Perhaps I'm being overdramatic. He just happens to make the testbank he uses to make the exam, also avaoilable to students to use as practice. It was a wonderful means to study, and I was expecting to use it. And now I can't.

the rockin edge said:
i'm listening to this playlist at the moment:

Where The Streets Have No Name
City Of Blinding Lights
Last Night On Earth
Until The End Of The World
God Part II
Fire
The Electric Co.
Like A Song...
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Bad
Walk On

from a thread in EYKIW...pick your fav song from each album and pick a running order
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

You can only pick one song? I don't think I could do it :wink: Good choices though :drool:

:giggle: Someone on the GTA list just replied to that question about Vertigo 1 being at Pearson... not seriously though :lol: Let's just say - though I won't repeat the way it was phrased - that someone was joking that it was so :adam: could see his girlfriend :laugh: (And it was an Adam girl who said it! *snerk*)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom