Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn!:ohmy:

u2tat.jpg
[/IMG]

nice tat! I wish I were that brave.

This one ??(i'm on 30 posts a page)

dazzledbylight said:
I'M SO STOOOOOOOPPIIIIDDDDDDDDDD
:scream: :banghead: :scream:

I should have looked at the DRUG PLANS 2 WEEKS AGO AT THE LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

I havfe till jan 1 to enroll!
every one who has been too poor to pay for a lot of their meds has been on medicaid TILL NOW {god damn fucking republicans}.
All the meds I had were covered....only a sjmall co-pay for one.

I look at this first plan and i seem some about a 250$ deductable. then if your meds go over 2,4_ _ something you have to pay %100 till ?? 3, _ _ _ ?????????

What hte fuck is this this?

i don"t have that kind of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bEFORE i GET yOU OR MYSELF more UPSET ..
I am gonning home to have a good short cry.....then i will HOPE THAT THERE"S some kind of arrangement for people like myself...... THAT is nI'll call up people tomorrow {advocates info etc}

so I need :help: :help: your prayers and best wishes/good luck!

I HATE OVERLY GREEDY PEOPLE

just about everybody gets a little greedy some time {s] in their lives....but THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyhe Insurance and Drug company LOBBIESTS were ALLOWED to come INTO CONGRESS and make these kinds of confusing,and just AWFUL money-draining from people who DON"T have it............ meaures in the New Medicare Part D fucking up our poor asses PLAN !
:scream: :rant: :scream::sad::scream: :rant: :scream:

I'll be QUIET now.....:reject: :(

SG :wave:

Damn girl, you're making it hard for me to decide what new wallpaper I want! :lol: I still have the two Elevation!Adam and both Baby!Band wallpapers up in different windows, and I can't decide which one I want! :scream: :wink:

Hey! Someone is actually here?!?! :hyper:

I'm feeling better Sami, Thanks :hug: how are you?

Drea - I keep going back and forth between the Elevation concert Adam and Larry wallpapers myself :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom