Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Bono2.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen this face before somewhere :shifty:

Drea said:
:hmm: Should I go three subway stops down to a crafters' studio and pay $10 to spend an evening with people I probably don't know, have snacks and drinks, be social and most likely get a couple rows done on the parental bedspread.... or should I stay home, be online and most likely not get anything done on it tonight, but be with you girls? :hmm:

:hmm:

what would i do

STAY HERE OF COURSE :hyper:

:drool: :tongue:

WildHoney said:
Jemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hug :

I :heart : Dave

so do i :drool::heart:

he suggested today having a party at mine, i was like yes at last get dave down near where i live :D in my excitment of texting kat i sent it to him :reject::lmao: luckily he belieived me when i told him i get over excited at the idea of parties :lol: (and there was nothing dodgy in it :wink: )

I was lying on the bed listening to Bono moan at the end of UTEOTW :combust :

so hawt :combust:

*changes into pjs* I should've known I was staying in from the moment I walked in the door tonight :lol: Pretty much once I'm home, I'm home and not going anywhere :wink:

bonoishot said:

so do i :drool::heart:

he suggested today having a party at mine, i was like yes at last get dave down near where i live :D in my excitment of texting kat i sent it to him :reject::lmao: luckily he belieived me when i told him i get over excited at the idea of parties :lol: (and there was nothing dodgy in it :wink: )

:shocked:

:lmao:

Sounds like something you'd do :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:reject: After encouraging Drea to stay here rather than go out and do real life stuff, I have to go for a while :uhoh:

Sorry! I'll explain when I get back :hug:

se you later SG (or maybe not since im off to bed soon ) :hug:

Drea, ive not been on a night out since i came back from Boston, partly jetlack/partly laziness :lol:

i've been out to go shopping and for work (obv) but apart form that ive been here in my Pj's :drool:

*after staring at the contents of fridge, freezer and cupboard for a few minutes, decides to have cereal for supper instead* :giggle:

I have too much stuff in my fridge! I'm not used to having this much choice :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom