Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**Ahem** (Puts on best sultry Marilyn Monroe-esque voice)

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthda - a - ay Scary Pleban!
Happy birthday to you!

BonoCBW5.jpg

ok, here's the story of the two adam meetings. i'm sorry i don't have pictures!

the first time was in chicago after they were filming the DVD on May 9th. We waited after the show for the band to come out and it took forever---they were watching the video footage and meeting with the DVD director, I think.

About 1:30 a.m. a town car pulls up and Jerry, Adam's bodyguard got out and told the venue security that "Mr. Clayton" (heheheh) would like to meet with fans for a moment. There were only about 15 of us, including two crazed girls who waited in the warmth of their car and then leapt out and cut in line in front everyone :madspit:

So Adam gets out and I'd never seen him in person before. The crazed girls immediately ran up to him and hugged him without asking permission, and the older one said, "God you are SO HOT!!" He looked incredibly uncomfortable. A couple of other girls hugged him but asked first, and he said, "yeah, um, ok." I shook hands with him and just said hi, and he gave me an amazing (but shy) smile. In person he was 100 times better looking than any pictures. Really beautiful skin and a very quiet manner. He greeted everyone in line and then left...the 2 crazy girls later chased Bono's car when it came off even though John (bodyguard John) was bringing Bono out to meet us. They raced into the street screaming, so John just put B back in the car and they took off. We were all so mad at them. We begged them not to rush the car, but people just get stupid!

Meeting 2 coming up...gotta take my dang dogs out!

What are the laztest prices on e-bay DG?

Won't it be exciting if ruff's at London&Glasgow???? :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Silly girls.People can be such idiots sometimes and ruin things for others. :tsk:

Speaking of dogs...mine need to go out soon. But they're resting so I'll let them out in a little bit.

:mad: pushy stupid girls pawing at him like that :rant:

I like to joke but I can't imagine being anything but respectful to any of the guys... I'd be totally concerned about not acting like a loser and making them uncomfortable ... :mad: sometime's people just make me so mad

Last edited:
SG! I hate when fans are pushy like that! It's so inconsiderate&bloody rude! :madspit: No need! :no:

It's like some people don't see them as real human beings because they're so well known or whatever. they have all the same feelings (including awkwardness and shyness) as anyone; plus (And I've heard time and again how polite Adam is specifically) they want to be nice and not rude so rather than being comfortable telling them to back off, now he'll probably decide not to stop and meet fans the next time... :rant:

Thanks susan; I'm glad I'm not just seeming grouchy and someone else agrees with my reaction, too :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:
It's like some people don't see them as real human beings because they're so well known or whatever. they have all the same feelings (including awkwardness and shyness) as anyone; plus (And I've heard time and again how polite Adam is specifically) they want to be nice and not rude so rather than being comfortable telling them to back off, now he'll probably decide not to stop and meet fans the next time... :rant:

Thanks susan; I'm glad I'm not just seeming grouchy and someone else agrees with my reaction, too :grumpy:

I agree too. :yes:

He didn't have to come out. He could have just totally bypassed them. But he was nice enough to stop and they didn't have to do that. :tsk:

Of course you don't seem grouchy for no good reason! It's appaling to think you have the automatic rite to barge in and meet anyone, no matter who they are!

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm looking on e-bay right now for tickets for October. :yikes:

i keep checking ebay for chicago sept 21st :yikes: cant find any GA's tho :( would love to go as its my birthday and will have serious tour depression by then

cant beleive those fans runied it for everyone , how rude :madspit:

ill be so mad if anyone does that @ manchester or twickenham

i better get to bed, had 5 hours sleep last night! damn PLEBA for bein so aaddictive :laugh:

bonoishot said:

i keep checking ebay for chicago sept 21st :yikes: cant find any GA's tho :( would love to go as its my birthday and will have serious tour depression by then

cant beleive those fans runied it for everyone , how rude :madspit:

ill be so mad if anyone does that @ manchester or twickenham

i better get to bed, had 5 hours sleep last night! damn PLEBA for bein so aaddictive :laugh:

I have to wait 6 months to see them. I'm having pre-u2 tour depression.

Night BIH! :wave: :hug:

There you are VP! Thought you'd gone there! Isn't this exciting about ruff coming to where i live?!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom