PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Excuse me, you're one to talk about cheating. :madspit: :wink:

Susan sent Wild her photo and she should be getting it Thursday. When she gets it, Wild's going to post it. :D

OH you mean Bono? Sorry girls but I would leave you for bman:drool:

Hey Bono's on the list (see that friends episode) if we happen to run into him we are allowed too.....he's on the list:wink: :drool:

what kinda pic:shifty: are we talking about here?:wink:

I hope the pair of you aren't sick at the sight of me! Just to know that will be a relief! :sigh: :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm your clone, remember? Therefore I get all of your good luck. :wink: :hug:

Or maybe it'll wash off on me in the shower. :shifty:

it won't wash off of you as long as we shower together:wink:

:lmao: ha ha ha....ahem.....

susanp6 said:
I hope the pair of you aren't sick at the sight of me! Just to know that will be a relief! :sigh: :yikes:

susan girl...why in the world would we be sick at the sight of you...that is so stupid, I am sure you are a beautiful person:hug:

Ok, ok i'll admit i'm a drop dead gorgeous bitch to shut you all up right?????!!!!!! :huh:

:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Susan, I'm here for a little bit. I got sick earlier today, so I might lie back down again in a little while. :|

ewwwww...:barf:

I have actually had a sore throat today:( maybe I got it from bono...:hmm: if thats the case I want it forever:drool:

6.gif

daygloeyes2 said:
SG! :hug:

Dis-are you going to any of the Boston shows in October or December?

Yesssssssssssssssssssss:drool: I'm going to Oct 3rd....in Boston..Novemeber 20th something in Montreal and December I will be in boston again....all GA's baby!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

evening girls :wave:

how is everyone?

oh my god i woz reading some bits of the last thread i missed after i went to bed at work and i woz like :lmao: :lmao: at the tool/screw/nail thing everyone was like wtf are laughing at :lmao:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

Yesssssssssssssssssssss:drool: I'm going to Oct 3rd....in Boston..Novemeber 20th something in Montreal and December I will be in boston again....all GA's baby!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know you're ashamed of all of us :madspit: :wink:, but are you going to be in the GA line December 4th? :hyper:

I'm working on October. Either Boston or NYC.

Jemma! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Aw,DG
2.gif
:(
sorry to hear you don't feel good!

Dis - you have BONO MONO?!?!!?!

Bono mono:drool: yes I have it...sore throat and stuff, yup he gave it to me, I know it:wink:

Hiya Jemma!!! :hug: :hug:

Those convos were pretty crazy eh? :lmao:

Excited? " weeks from now, everyone will be getting MEGA hyped waiting for B-man to walk on stage in Manchester!!!!!!! :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know you're ashamed of all of us :madspit: :wink:, but are you going to be in the GA line December 4th? :hyper:

I'm working on October. Either Boston or NYC.

Jemma! :hug:

I AM NOT ASHAMED OF YOU GUYS:madspit: :wink: December 4th? I am not sure:hmm:

I know its december but not sure when..are there more than one show in december?

daygloeyes2 said:

December 4th(Sunday) and December 5th(Monday).

I think its the 4th!? Not postive but I think so....:scratch: no now I think its the fifth..we have so many concerts this summer and fall to go to...I get them all confused.....I know we have one on a monday..that may be it:hmm: I will have to check and get back to you.

Dismantled said:

I think its the 4th!? Not postive but I think so....:scratch: no now I think its the fifth..we have so many concerts this summer and fall to go to...I get them all confused.....I know we have one on a monday..that may be it:hmm: I will have to check and get back to you.

Poor you...so many concerts. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Poor you...so many concerts. :wink:

I know...so much stress....

Mark Knopfler...Pearl Jam...Pearl Jam/Rolling Stones...U2...U2 again...U2 once again....

I am sure there are somemore in there:huh:

Dismantled said:

I know...so much stress....

Mark Knopfler...Pearl Jam...Pearl Jam/Rolling Stones...U2...U2 again...U2 once again....

I am sure there are somemore in there:huh:

You're seeing U2 3x....I'd like to be that stressed. :wink:

You said one of your concerts was a Monday right? Well, October 3rd is a Monday so maybe that's the Monday show? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom