Please pray for us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
OMG :lol: ^

How about

T-Rex - " Get It On"

The Doors - " Light My Fire"

U2 -
A Man and a Woman
A Sort of Home"coming
All I want is you
Boy-Girl
Desire
Elevation :giggle:
Endless Deep
Everlasting Love
Hallelujah Here She Comes
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, :silent: Me
Out of Control ( my hormones :lol: )
Who's Gonna "Ride" Your Wild Horses

...ZZ Top - Tush
Black Box - Ride on time
Van Halen - Jump
:lol:

Good luck Wild & NI!!!!

Here's a little positive story for you...
My cousin tried for 11yrs on IVF....they have two beautiful little girls - one from IVF and the 2nd one came along without even trying! There is hope and you will hold your own baby in your arms in the near future :hug: Believe in that. :yes:

WildHoney said:
Thanks girls :hug:

A friend at work has been trying longer than me, she lost her baby at 12 weeks :sad: , her 19th miscarriage :sad: :( , i really didn't know what t say to her so i just hugged her. Life is soooo unfair sometimes :madwife:

That is absolutely heartbreaking :sad: I hope that soon she will be able to carry a baby to full term :hug:

Keep hanging in there yourself too! Still rooting for you and NI :hug: :

As Gluey has shown it can happen :). In fact my youngest sister's best friend kept losing babies to miscarriage. Could get pregnant with no problem but then she would lose them. Finally the doctor realized what the problem was. The friend ended up having to give herself shots everyday. Was worth it though as 3 years later she has a beautiful little girl :).

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

WildHoney said:
Thanks girls :hug:

A friend at work has been trying longer than me, she lost her baby at 12 weeks :sad: , her 19th miscarriage :sad: :( , i really didn't know what t say to her so i just hugged her. Life is soooo unfair sometimes :madwife:

that is just awful:( Unfortunately there is nothing to say to people when something like this happens..it's so heartbreaking. I'm :pray: for you and NI!! Your friend too!

We went to see the consultant today

He's happy with my weight loss of 13lb since last week and said i can go back to the treatment once i've lost another 28lb :sigh:

Just incase the treatment doesn't work he's booked me in for a laparoscopy operation when they'll also do an Ovarian Drilling :yikes: in appox 6 months

So thanks for your prayers and now pray for a rapid weight loss

:wink:

WildHoney said:
We went to see the consultant today

He's happy with my weight loss of 13lb since last week and said i can go back to the treatment once i've lost another 28lb :sigh:

Just incase the treatment doesn't work he's booked me in for a laparoscopy operation when they'll also do an Ovarian Drilling :yikes: in appox 6 months

So thanks for your prayers and now pray for a rapid weight loss

:wink:

Always!!!

Back
Top Bottom