Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
please be aware that u2wedge is the backup source for this. Gorman's original source apparently didn't work out. U2wedge is in GA, 5 deep outer ellipse on Adam's side. So without this stream, no matter the quality, you woudn't have any source at all. Just pointing that out. Hello hello!

I'm off to Queen, for real this time (Just inhaled my McDonald's burger & fries)

oh for gawd's sake go to the concert...! LMAO! Have fun and don't get indigestion from inhaling ur food! :ohmy:

Dear Bono,

You could have done October in the time you have been talking. Please consider subbing in October for the MD speech.

Thanks!

tsweeney said:
I do like Bono's new speech at the beginning of Miracle Drug about Edge being from the future.
really?...i personally seem to think it's kinda dumb...and long..to each his own

Diane L said:
Miracle Drug. I'm starting to really love this song.

Edge's playing is coming through fairly clearly, and you can tell Bono is doing his "Edge is from the future" bit.

my favorite song off the album - the live version is starting to live up to the studio version

rock888nwo said:

really?...i personally seem to think it's kinda dumb...and long..to each his own

The original speech at the beginning of Miracle Drug about Christopher Nolan was the best but I think this new one is sort of interesting.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet) / Could You Be Loved (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

tsweeney said:

The original speech at the beginning of Miracle Drug about Christopher Nolan was the best but I think this new one is sort of interesting.

i completely agree, without knowing the story ithink takes a lot away from the song. even the faith in the future intro i always thought was wrong. i think the song is best when viewed as a expression of selfless love of a parent for a child. faith, but nothing to do with edge and a spaceship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom