Pictures of Bono and Edge acoustic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
There are pictures of Bono and Edge up on www.rollingstone.com .

I'm pretty sure it's from the Bono tribute thing.

I just thought all you PLEBA people would be interested in that. Dont say I've never done anything for you.

arw9797 said:
It's from the Today Show. Someone posted all of the pictures in a thread in pleba yesterday. ;)

I just can't please you PLEBA people, can I?

you should pay more attention Mofo. Did you really think new pictures of anyone in U2 would be on the internet and you would be the first person to discover them?

Well, I'll help out all th non-PLEBA people who just cant get enough pictures then..... all 2 of them..... (I'm not included, I've seen enough PLEBA-sponsored pictures already)

I'm surprised you even posted this thread Mofo because I would have thought you would have seen the other thread in PLEBA since you like to hang out there all the time. Just admit it and we can move on.

arw9797 said:
I'm surprised you even posted this thread Mofo because I would have thought you would have seen the other thread in PLEBA since you like to hang out there all the time.

Ouch. Hitting below the belt.

Thanks anyway, it was nice of you to think of us. But the others are right, if there are pics, we'd be the first to know. No way pics would sit around even a couple days and escape us. It may sound crazy, but believe it or not, there are several of us who spend a disgraceful amount of time almost every day scouring the web for ANYTHING new or as yet unseen on U2. I am one of them :reject:

And what a fabulous job you and the rest of the PLEBA's do, U2 Kitten. I'll try to do more, but got caught at work... now i'm regulated to nights & weekends. (Unless I can sneak on during the day) You guys rock..:ohmy: :dance: :bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom