Picture request: Bono at David Bowie's Wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
Picture request

I'm in the middle of watching David Bowie: Sound And Vision, that documentary on him, and it got to the part where he was getting married to Iman, and Eric Idle's giving his comments on it, and they show a picture and Idle says "He had Brian Eno, Bono and Yoko Ono there, and I thought, well there's a gag waiting to happen! How often do you get them three at one wedding?" (But he pronounced Bono's name wrong, darn it!! Why, Pointed Stick man? Why?), and I was looking at Brian Eno, and I saw Ono who was standing next to Bowie, but I didn't notice the handsome man on the outside until Idle said his name. And then I was all "OMG! BONO!" and I hadn't noticed... I'm a bad fan... *sniffle*

But anyway, it was Fly era and I liked the picture. Anyone have any pictures from the wedding with wor B?

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
815dd7f3.gif

38aa5c5a.jpg

what the heck is yoko ono wearing on her face??? those have got to be the worlds ugliest glasses

Re: Picture request

SimplyConfused said:
(But he pronounced Bono's name wrong, darn it!! Why, Pointed Stick man? Why?)

:lmao:

Still eating fresh fruit are we?

And to stay on topic, Yoko always has huge sunglasses on and I don't understand it either.

Re: Re: Picture request

Edgette said:

:lmao:

Still eating fresh fruit are we?

And now, to disarm a man with a banana...

Edgette said:

And to stay on topic, Yoko always has huge sunglasses on and I don't understand it either.

She's trying to be cooler than Bono, but there's a limit on how big your sunglasses can be, woman! Posh can't pull it off, that bloke from East 17 in the Christmas music video for Stay Another Day, or whatever, can't pull it off. Bono's just got the right size.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom