Picture help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've searched for a while and I can't find a picture and it may not exist, but I thought I'd ask you girls for help since you may have stumbled upon it in the past few days.

I was at the show on Tuesday night in Oakland (Oak 1) and Bono kissed Adam during the show. It was very sweet and I'd love to have a shot of it for my screensaver. It was right before Adam wandered out around the elipse. Help a girl out. :wink:

I wish I had that pic to give you...but I'd also love to see this pic. I think its soo sweet!!

btw I gotta know...u the same Russty cat from the Pearl Jam board?? If so, I'm ACCBootlegGoddess over there (mel). Hey!

Holy crap Mel!!!!! Hey girl! Its definetly me! Damn us PJ peeps get around. :giggle: I heard about your U2 PJ goodness at the shows from Chiqui! I'm so glad you got to see all of them! :hyper: I always knew you were a smart girl with great taste! :wink:

Seeing the Bono and Adam love in person was just so :drool: and very sweet! Gotta love two guys who are such good buddies. Reminds me of Ed and Jeff. :heart:

Hey girl!!!!!

I actually only got to meet 2 of them (Bono-whom I got an AMAZING pic with, and The Edge). Actually met the B man twice.

I got the creme de la creme though. I got to see BOTH Eddie and Bono onstage together....TWICE!!! *drools*

I hope you get to see a show on this tour (if you haven't already)...they are ON FIRE!!

Never really been an Adam girl, but Goddamn does he look GOOOOOOD on this tour. That man gets hotter with age. I got a couple of smiles from him from the stage one 2 different nights...what a great smile he's got. What an attactive man. He's no Bono or Larry, but he is a good looking man in his own right. I agree about the friendship thing. The one thing that always stands out is the story Bono told about being onstage in (I forget what city) and they had received a death thread before they went on. Bono was really freaked out and during I think Sunday Bloody Sunday he had his eyes closed cause it was freaking him out too much to look at the crowd....at the end of the song when he opened his eyes Adam was standing/playing right in front of him...almost like saying "oh ya! you want Bono, you gotta go through ME first!" Gotta love the loyalty and friendship there.

This wasn't from Oakland, but it is sweet, anyway. :wink:

BonoAdam2.jpg

PearlJam_U2 said:
Hey girl!!!!!

I actually only got to meet 2 of them (Bono-whom I got an AMAZING pic with, and The Edge). Actually met the B man twice.

I got the creme de la creme though. I got to see BOTH Eddie and Bono onstage together....TWICE!!! *drools*

I hope you get to see a show on this tour (if you haven't already)...they are ON FIRE!!

Never really been an Adam girl, but Goddamn does he look GOOOOOOD on this tour. That man gets hotter with age. I got a couple of smiles from him from the stage one 2 different nights...what a great smile he's got. What an attactive man. He's no Bono or Larry, but he is a good looking man in his own right. I agree about the friendship thing. The one thing that always stands out is the story Bono told about being onstage in (I forget what city) and they had received a death thread before they went on. Bono was really freaked out and during I think Sunday Bloody Sunday he had his eyes closed cause it was freaking him out too much to look at the crowd....at the end of the song when he opened his eyes Adam was standing/playing right in front of him...almost like saying "oh ya! you want Bono, you gotta go through ME first!" Gotta love the loyalty and friendship there.

I'm so incredibly jealous! I would have died if I had seen Ed and Bono on stage together! That is like a total dream of mine. I'm hoping one day! But I'm glad you were there to represent for the rest of us. :wink: I'm so happy you got to meet Bono and Edge. I had hopes, but sadly this tour it just didn't happen. I got a nice wave from Bono from his SUV though, so that was nice. I saw them in Oakland last week and I'm still high from the show. I always thought PJ was amazing, but damn U2 really did bring it. There is no way now I could choose between them.

And I didn't really have Adam love before, but damn after the show he is totally a major hottie! :heart: He just seemed so incredibly cool and seeing him and Bono together being silly and sexy all at once totally made him much hotter in my eyes. I love the story you were talking about, the loyalty and friendship between them all is just so amazing and sweet.

MsPurrl thank you for the sweet picture! Sadly I don't think anyone capture the moment in Oakland, but thats okay we still know it happened. I love Adams face in that picture, they are so darn cute together! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom