Pics you've drooled the most over, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Bono287.jpg

normal_U2_VERTIGO1.jpg

:drool:....I wish I was the mic :evil:

4EVRU2 said:

Okay, call me a greenhorn or whathaveyou, but I haven't seen even half of these pics, nor have I copied/downloaded, etc. any for myself yet, so Forgive my naivete...

Whose the chick it looks like he's whispering sweet-nothings to?? (oh, how I wish it were me):love:

I forgot her name, but she's a singer, a friend of Wim Wenders, who directed this video(Stay(faraway so close!) )

Bonofox, your pics arent there anymore!

They will also not show up if you have changed anything on the pics in your photobucket. Did you move them to a different album, or change their name, or anything like that? If so, repost them from their current location. Otherwise, maybe you have used up your alloted bandwidth if you don't have a paid account. If someone is hotlinking you too, that can use up your bandwidth.

bonocomet said:
They will also not show up if you have changed anything on the pics in your photobucket. Did you move them to a different album, or change their name, or anything like that? If so, repost them from their current location. Otherwise, maybe you have used up your alloted bandwidth if you don't have a paid account. If someone is hotlinking you too, that can use up your bandwidth.

Thanks for the info Bonocomet..actually I ahve been moving the pics around organizing the albums..didnt know this happened...I can actually see most of the pics i posted that were gone....weird!!:scratch:

BonoFox1 said:

Thanks for the info Bonocomet..actually I ahve been moving the pics around organizing the albums..didnt know this happened...I can actually see most of the pics i posted that were gone....weird!!:scratch:

I found that out the hard way, too! :huh:

You're welcome BF1, yeah I think a lot of us have found that out the hard way!

And oooh thanks Babyface20! I've been looking for a bigger size of the one of Bono in the suit! Does anyone know anything about that pic? It's gorgeous.

And Larry sun tattoo :love:

(from Staring at the Sun video right? I always forget which vid but it is that one isn't it?
iconedgeplathegreat85.gif
love that video.)

How come so many females U2 fans are total losers who will never meet a man less ugly than they are?

bonocomet said:

(from Staring at the Sun video right? I always forget which vid but it is that one isn't it?
iconedgeplathegreat85.gif
love that video.)

Yes, that's from one of the SATS vids.

As for the Photobucket thing, I don't use Photobucket myself, but my guess is that your browsers cache the images so when you move them and the links break, that's why it takes a bit for them not to show up, even though for others the change is immediate.

Yeah with photobucket, if you move them it will break the link and you have to repost them from the new location.

and HaHa somebody sure is jealous that they will never be drool-worthy :lol:

Hey I know this is a random question.... but does anyone know if a pic exists of Bono and a camel?

Galeongirl said:

I forgot her name, but she's a singer, a friend of Wim Wenders, who directed this video(Stay(faraway so close!) )

Bonofox, your pics arent there anymore!

Her name is Meret Becker. She's also an actor.

theblazer said:
How come so many females U2 fans are total losers who will never meet a man less ugly than they are?

Yeah, yeah you just carry on making such comments and you'll soon find your sorry ass banned from this forum!! :madspit: Or haven't you noticed yet that most of the mods here are female?!? :der:

:corn:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah, yeah you just carry on making such comments and you'll soon find your sorry ass banned from this forum!! :madspit: Or haven't you noticed yet that most of the mods here are female?!? :der:

hehe I didn't notice that :wink:
:hmm: I wonder why....

hcbiggs2002 said:
Might have something to do with the following hunk of manhood....

ukhalloffame2.jpg

And here's GGs favourite Bono pose....

Thatlefthand.jpg

...there's that left hand action again!!!:drool: :wink:

I was reading your message... damn that first pic :drool: :drool: :drool:
then the last pic :combust:
(you know, I don't have many Vertigo pics of it, most of them are Elevation... I hope that is not a sign that Bono reads my messages :angel: )

ok... now I'm addicted to the first pic...
:drool: so pretty..

hcbiggs2002 said:
Ya never know, Bono might venture here when he's feeling very brave!!:sexywink:
as if his ego would need another boost :wink:

some droolworthy stuff *searches trough ElevationTour pics*
bonoarmup0zh.jpg

:hmm: would he be ticklish?
bonobeachballlaugh9hq.jpg

Oh look Edge, A BEACHBALL :D
bonobeachballlaughslane3am.jpg

he really has a disarming smile.. how can you ever be mad at him?
bonobeachball5xc.jpg

sofar the beachball fest ;)
NYD XD
priceless look on his face!
bonoawwrawrslanedvd0nv.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

He was banned last night.:wink:

Shamelessly stolen from the Ali thread, I feel this picture belongs here.. Bono looks so damn cute! (I had this as wallpaper last night, I think my parents and sister didn't like it cuz now we have some lame rooster wich is ugly and the pixels aren't correct! :madwife: )
bonoalicute25ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom