Pics from radio 1 show and Dublin 11/16/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photos from last night!!

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Miroslava said:
Photos from last night!!

4.jpg

I think he's using his new invention here. :hmm:

Stokes also mentions a conversation with The Edge in which the guitarist explains to him he has as a new trick up his sleeve:

“Across the other side of the room, Edge is beaming – clearly satisfied that a good night’s work has been done. I compliment him on his slide playing. “We’ve had to invent a new thing,” he tells me, “so I can switch from normal chords to playing slide in the middle of a song. It’s tiny, and fits on the tip of the finger. I’ll show you…””

Thank you so much for these pix.. Our hunky men look superb. But I have to say that, for me, Bono is just exquisite. He looks really good for his age and in some pix seems to be retaining his 'Fly' looks.:drool: :drool: :drool: He certainly is>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE MAN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:drool: :drool: :drool:

1. There was GAVIN with him on the 11th!!! :drool:

2. There was GUGGI with him yesterday!!! :drool:

3. What blue thingy is it that B is wearing on his right wrist? When he leaves the car he is having it wrapped around his fingers? An elastic maybe? :ohmy:

OH and Bono was wearing a plain black shirt again! Last year ruffled - maybe this year seducingly black shirts? :sexywink:

I couldn't agree more that B looks simply fantabulous. :drool:
Larry, of course, is always perfect and Edge, too, just gets better every day. But I've noticed something recently that I never have before - damned if Adam hasn't gone & gotten downright distinguished looking! So now I've got one Heavenly Creature (that's :bono: ) and not 2 but 3! yummy pieces of eye candy.

Yessirree - I'm a happy, happy girl. :dance: :happy:

Edgette said:

I think he's using his new invention here. :hmm:

Stokes also mentions a conversation with The Edge in which the guitarist explains to him he has as a new trick up his sleeve:

“Across the other side of the room, Edge is beaming – clearly satisfied that a good night’s work has been done. I compliment him on his slide playing. “We’ve had to invent a new thing,” he tells me, “so I can switch from normal chords to playing slide in the middle of a song. It’s tiny, and fits on the tip of the finger. I’ll show you…””

:hmm: :hmm:

Very interesting, where did you get that from Edgette? :)

Great pics everyone, thanks! I was there, if you see the whole Show Biz Ireland link of the pics I'm actually on there, I'm the blonde girl in the pink coat with my two sisters which I thought was pretty cool. And you guys are right, they all looked fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom