Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Nice stuff.

Then again, it was made in 2001 so it's not vintage. But still. It's gonna fucking sound phenomenal. Once it arrives I'll begin my quest for making my tone a parallel tone to Edge from the Boy-War era.... Silly? Maybe.

This is interesting: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5878588&postcount=517

And if this person's right, well, there isn't going to be an imminent leak, so maybe we should just can all this pointless "zomg where's tha leek!!!!11!1" discussion until there is actually a leak. Indeed, I don't think that's a bad idea even if that person's full of bollocks. No leak discussion until it leaks. Heaven forbid people find something else to post about!

What I don't understand is how they're going to press the millions of copies necessary in a matter of days.

You managed to find the amp you wanted after all, Andrew?

It's not the exact one--the one I wanted exactly was a 1990 30th anniversary blonde ac30/6 TB. This one is just a pre-Chinese 2001 black ac30/6 TB. Which means the tone is gonna be pretty much exactly the same, but it's not as pretty to look at.

What I don't understand is how they're going to press the millions of copies necessary in a matter of days.

Doesn't seem implausible to me. Earnie's indicated they would have pushed pressing back as far as is logistically feasible. Most countries won't need that many copies, and countries that will like the US have their release almost a week after Japan.

Japan will only need a few tens of thousands of copies, not the hundreds of thousands the US and UK will need.

On the topic of musical equipment, I received enough money for my birthday to blow it on a cheap, $170 SG copy. I wanted something for gigging that wasn't worth a grand.

Oh, and, for Axver, who I know refuses to venture into the Shuttlecock thread :wink::

picturemt3.jpg

pretty hilarious bit of alterwork, though

If this is an alter, I don't know what exactly mofo_spacejunk is trying to achieve. I'm somewhat inclined to believe that maybe it really is a really daft younger sibling, or at least I would be if Sicy hadn't said they're using the same browser, in contradiction to their claim that they are using a separate computer on the same IP.

On the topic of musical equipment, I received enough money for my birthday to blow it on a cheap, $170 SG copy. I wanted something for gigging that wasn't worth a grand.

I'll probably never buy another guitar with humbuckers, personally, unless I'm gonna have them coil-tapped.

Seriously, if that alter lives in Adelaide, they shouldn't have said 'kalimera', because that's a morning greeting, and it's evening here. So, yeah, just putting that one out.

Seriously, if that alter lives in Adelaide, they shouldn't have said 'kalimera', because that's a morning greeting, and it's evening here. So, yeah, just putting that one out.

Though if they really are 12 and don't know much Greek - is it a reasonable mistake a n00b to Greek could make?

Oh, and, for Axver, who I know refuses to venture into the Shuttlecock thread :wink::

The only reason I haven't posted in there is that every time I've looked in the thread, it's just reminded me of grade 5 boys making cock jokes for the very first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom