Pic. Request!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MackTheCasbah

The Fly
I want the picture of rig of Edge at Apple event as i couldn't get a good footage with decent resolution.
All I see is his guitar (single-cut LP junior?), so, wanna see racks and pedals and things.

Thanks in advance

Got it, i double checked, so there were 2 axe-fx 2s (well, green light is totally giving away) and he's got Gibson LP Jr. with single-cut. Probably getting picture by myself, then

I seriously like to get one of those LP junior, though Gibson doesn't make one anymore.....

They make quite a few different ones still. I have had my eye on the double humbucking model for a while. They start around $650 and are made in the US.

For that price is there an epiphone with better pups you could get? I haven't had much enjoyment with the lower end 'merican made gibbons, but love my epi wildkat. I got one for 200 bucks and threw some boutique soap bars in it. It screams now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ok, the reason I (Mack_the_casbah) said random spur model was because I saw Chris Cornell played Supro Twin Tone, which slightly look like LP Jr.

Back
Top Bottom