Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serena Vox

ONE love, blood, life
I know you ladies are swamped with requests right now by the looks of things, but I have one too. My hard drive is toast, so I lost a lot of things from it that I didn't get the chance to upload. One of which is a picture from the Vertigo era of Bono and Adam, where Bono has his arm around Adam and it's like a right side profile view? That's the best I know how to describe it.
And if you could supply me with Bono pics (preferably Elevation era but others are welcome) I would really appreciate it. :)

On the Bono/Adam pic are we looking for a concert shot or something else? :hmm:

bonoadamlove2.jpg

Portland12-19-05BonoAdam2crop.jpg

I know you ladies are swamped with requests right now by the looks of things, but I have one too. My hard drive is toast, so I lost a lot of things from it that I didn't get the chance to upload. One of which is a picture from the Vertigo era of Bono and Adam, where Bono has his arm around Adam and it's like a right side profile view? That's the best I know how to describe it.
And if you could supply me with Bono pics (preferably Elevation era but others are welcome) I would really appreciate it. :)

:hug:

Let me continue from where Bonocomet left off!

bonousa2.jpg

Bonoinbrownleatherjacket.jpg

Back
Top Bottom