PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

aww! :cute: Did you tell your families yet?

no not yet...I just found out this morning...although for weeks I've been kinda blah:| ....but I was "late" and had a really sore stomach...so at 5am I got up and was like...gimme that test:crazy: ...:hyper:

Dismantled said:

no not yet...I just found out this morning...although for weeks I've been kinda blah:| ....but I was "late" and had a really sore stomach...so at 5am I got up and was like...gimme that test:crazy: ...:hyper:

That's so cool! I'm so happy for you guys! :hug: :hug: That must have been so exciting when the test was positive! :hyper: Are you going to go see your Dr again soon?

Yay!! Pleban babies!! :D

ThoraSEB said:

That's so cool! I'm so happy for you guys! :hug: :hug: That must have been so exciting when the test was positive! :hyper: Are you going to go see your Dr again soon?

Yay!! Pleban babies!! :D

he/she will be 4months along when they see thier first U2 show:cute: and they will like it I'm sure:hyper:

Yeah...I am going to check in with the doc tomorrow...although I do have a appointment sept 5...they probably won't see me until then.

Drea said:
Another Pleban baby :D

(And I have a feeling that before the end of the year we'll be cheering Wild too, I just know it :D)

:hyper: That will be so cool...I have a feeling about her too:yes:

clone..your on your cell?

Dismantled said:

he/she will be 4months along when they see thier first U2 show:cute: and they will like it I'm sure:hyper:

Yeah...I am going to check in with the doc tomorrow...although I do have a appointment sept 5...they probably won't see me until then.

Aww. :cute: I'm sure he or she will love it! It is U2 afterall!! :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Aww. :cute: I'm sure he or she will love it! It is U2 afterall!! :wink:

if its a girl I will make a "Future Bono Girl" shirt for Hawaii:lol:

yeah..and you'd have to be a werido not to like u2..and my kids won't be weirdo's....:hmm: well on second thought..

:wink:

Dismantled said:

if its a girl I will make a "Future Bono Girl" shirt for Hawaii:lol:

yeah..and you'd have to be a werido not to like u2..and my kids won't be weirdo's....:hmm: well on second thought..

:wink:

I love it!! :cute: That's a great t-shirt idea! :D So you guys are going to find out the sex before he or she is born?

Weirdo's are the best! :love:

ThoraSEB said:

I love it!! :cute: That's a great t-shirt idea! :D So you guys are going to find out the sex before he or she is born?

Weirdo's are the best! :love:

I guess...although mr dis loves to be surprised...but I'd kinda like to know:)

weridos:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I wish! I downloaded a program where I can access the web from my cell. I have a razr. :drool:

anything for pgp:drool:

razr:drool: ...we get a new phone and plan tomorrow:drool:

Back
Top Bottom