PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Weldy. :hug: :wave: There was a live video feed of tonight's show that just ended. I think that's the show that will be on IMAX.

I couldn't get into the video feed, but there was an audio feed courtesy of Chizip. It was spectacular.

OMG that was INCREDIBLE. and it was actually LIVE! :faint: :drool:

Yes, supposedly they were filming the shows in Buenos Aires with 3D cameras to be shown in IMAX theatres in 3D :faint:

Hi girls! :hug:

Okay what is the stream thats playing right now? :eyebrow: Is this a recording of a different show? Cuz its really good and I thought the show was over?

sami0201 said:
OMG that was INCREDIBLE. and it was actually LIVE! :faint: :drool:

:yes: :faint:

I need to like...collect my wits.:drool:

Yes, supposedly they were filming the shows in Buenos Aires with 3D cameras to be shown in IMAX theatres in 3D :faint:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I might make my way to the nearest IMAX and not leave until I've seen it.....

and yes, I realize I may be waiting awhile :lol:

Hi Russty!! :hug: :wave:

I don't know about a stream going on now. Chizip had an audio stream of a live video stream of tonight's show...some of us (like me) couldn't get into the video stream, so it was fantastic to hear it live.

u2tours.com just put up the setlist from tonight...

Mothers Of The Disappeared :drool: Makes sense for them to have sung it in Chile and then in Argentina, even though it's :sad: But wow - MOTD, OOTS then AIWIY *jealous beyond belief*

sami0201 said:

I know...I can't go to sleep now! :lol: :drool: I haven't heard them actually really live live since Portland except like one song a few weeks ago, so that was amazing!

Same here, it's been quite awhile. But holy bejeezus (aka Sweet holy joe from Kmart!!! )what a way to come back.

I can't beelive it was live :drool:

I can't do my lab set up now....

I need to figure out how to get to New Zealand!!!!! :scream:

Bono just said a bunch of stuff in Spanish I think? or Portuguese? they are singing ISHFWILF. I don't know if this is a repeat or what, but its goooooodddddd! whatever it is. :giggle: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom