PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dg i saw these in the mini bar in the hotel and thought of you :wink:

Captured2005-12-0400000.jpg

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I like that one Jem :love: I like the strand of hair falling over the blindfold

i know :drool:

glad you girls are enjoying the pics, i d dint take as many as i have before, but ive been to so many shows now i just wanted to enjoy hte show and examine Bono and his beautiful freckles :drool: :drool: :combust:

OK, so Jem and I were on the phone and we got on the subject of McG. Jem mentioned how funny it would be if we got a picture with him. I said if we did that one of us should be holding a bag of chips. I said maybe we could lead him over to us by trailing some chips to us. :lmao: We were serious about this plan. Jem even had some chips from England because she said it would make McG feel more at home. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
OK, so Jem and I were on the phone and we got on the subject of McG. Jem mentioned how funny it would be if we got a picture with him. I said if we did that one of us should be holding a bag of chips. I said maybe we could lead him over to us by trailing some chips to us. :lmao : We were serious about this plan. Jem even had some chips from England because she said it would make McG feel more at home. :lmao :

:lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears

that will be my fantasy until next tour, leading McG to us with a trail of British chips (Quavers for my Brit girls)

and yes i took some chips with me, i ened up eating them outside the hotel during one of our many unsucsessful stalking episodes :lol:

bonoishot said:

so she hasnt been online for a while BG?

are you worried about her? was she going away that you knew of?

:hug:

I havent spoken to her since around september :|

she's usually on AIM but nothin :shrug:

she did say her computer was going abit dodgy on her but that was a while ago

I'm back girls and I need your help! :)

Okay its two weeks before Christmas and I've given in to the fact that this year my parents and in laws are not getting a home made gift from me. My brain is tapped out and I'm just to tired to rush around and make it and try to mail it all next week. So instead I'm looking to see if I can order something nice, some sort of gift basket and have it shipped to them instead. Help a girl out! Give me some ideas! Please! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom