PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to let it lapse but in the end I couldn't get myself to do it! :lol:

:lol: It was hard as the only reason I ever had the membership was ( like many people ) for pre sales.

Will probably need one for Dublin so might have to get one at some point. :lol:

Jem :love: On the blue craig.

:love: It feels good to be back. :hug:

Also I missed this smiley. :shifty: and this one :drool: and this one :hyper:

:lol: It was hard as the only reason I ever had the membership was ( like many people ) for pre sales.

Will probably need one for Dublin so might have to get one at some point. :lol:

:love: It feels good to be back. :hug:

Also I missed this smiley. :shifty: and this one :drool: and this one :hyper:

And don't forget :combust: Does this mean you come by here more often now ? Good to see you back! :hyper: WITH TICKETS.

Been luckish

London 1 & 2 GA, London 3 seat, London 4 GA

Tried for GA for 3 but nothing came up!!

You?

Nice. Used AXS ?
I tried , but no luck. So got nothing for my friends sadly. One managed to grab one herself so I'm glad she got in.

Oh my god that was the worst :crack:

God help me this afternoon when trying for NY :crack ::crack :

Believe me, nothing could be worse than the Glastonbury sale. :crack: Thought I was going to rip my hair out after that one. Maybe that has also contributed to my calmness this time round to previous tours. :lol:

Been luckish

London 1 & 2 GA, London 3 seat, London 4 GA

Tried for GA for 3 but nothing came up!!

You?

That is pretty good going. :up:

This pic that Jari quoted:

https://twitter.com/U2ThreeChords/status/541639610443784192/photo/1

I need one too :lmao:

And don't forget :combust: Does this mean you come by here more often now ? Good to see you back! :hyper: WITH TICKETS.

I forgot about :combust: How rude of me. :lol::reject:

Yeah probably. :hyper:

Yeah. Pretty pleased I have one. Not the end of the world I don't have loads this time round. If it is meant to be I will get the other dates. :heart:

Sorry for your one friend who you couldn't get any for. Tell her not to give up, there might be some returned tickets. :hug:

yay at least you have some :up:

yeah , but not looking forward to ticketdisaster later when trying for NY :crack::crack:

True, am blessed. Shitty I can't help you out with that one.
Al tough it might be for the better. (My browser seems to be mega sluggish and froze)

Please don't remind me of Glasto sales EVER again. :lol:

I told my friend I'd keep trying to look around for him. Should be able to get a ticket by next year.
Told him not to worry. and after all, pretty damn sure they will do another EU leg.

yay at least you have some :up:

yeah , but not looking forward to ticketdisaster later when trying for NY :crack::crack:

Has it let you enter the card details on the TM account you have over in the US? If not copy and paste your card details ready for the sale or input now if you can in case the payment screen has problems. Not sure if there is anything else useful I can add so I will just say:

Good luck. :hug:

Has it let you enter the card details on the TM account you have over in the US? If not copy and paste your card details ready for the sale or input now if you can in case the payment screen has problems. Not sure if there is anything else useful I can add so I will just say:

Good luck. :hug:

Yeah i have that all ready to go , set my account up back in the Vertigo days :love:

Only problem is the tickets will be "willcall" as they don't mail overseas :grumpy:

Just pointing out after that anything else seems a breeze. :lol: ;)

I still can't believe I got one of that last batch of leftovers. I remember you keeping all positive about it. That really helped.:up:

I bet wouldn't have tried to go on by myself because I can be such a pessimist.

Yeah i have that all ready to go , set my account up back in the Vertigo days :love:

Only problem is the tickets will be "willcall" as they don't mail overseas :grumpy:

Just checking. :) :up: I think I still have mine from those days too. :love: I had to reset my Uk password last night as I had forgotten it. :lol:

Yep, I had that with Toronto last tour. :crack: I went to the box office the day before though and the kind lady printed them out for me both times I went so maybe go the day before the first show and charm them with your British accent. :sexywink:

Just checking. :) :up: I think I still have mine from those days too. :love: I had to reset my Uk password last night as I had forgotten it. :lol:

Yep, I had that with Toronto last tour. :crack: I went to the box office the day before though and the kind lady printed them out for me both times I went so maybe go the day before the first show and charm them with your British accent. :sexywink:

How's Berlin looking for U2? :wink:

Jem - you're gonna try for ticket drops, right? I think I might have to do that with Amsterdam and Koln and Antwerp, considering that they are all nearly a year away. :up:

I genuinely believed anything was possible after the craziness of the first time. Glad I was of help. :hug::heart:

Proved yourself right. :bow:

Anyway, I learned from that. And now I can convert this wisdom to others. Like my mate who doesn't have a ticket for now.

Back
Top Bottom