PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But how awesome would it be if you could go to NY. One of those bucketlist trips. :drool:

How's Berlin looking for U2? :wink:

Jem - you're gonna try for ticket drops, right? I think I might have to do that with Amsterdam and Koln and Antwerp, considering that they are all nearly a year away. :up :

Yep I will be keeping an eye out for ticket drops. My best friend wanted to come too as she has always wanted to visit Germany although she won't be gutted if only I can get a ticket.

Good luck with those other 3 dates. :hug:

:wave :

I'm tempted to try for NY today just to have the fun of the scrum. :hyper :

Good luck. :hug:

Proved yourself right. :bow:

Anyway, I learned from that. And now I can convert this wisdom to others. Like my mate who doesn't have a ticket for now.

So much better buying when you are calm. :love: First time I have done so and I feel fab. Eve though I only got 1/4 of the tickets I tried. :wink:

Good luck , i'm shaking with the nerves already. we decided to just get whatever just to justify our trip :lol:

:hug: Have some tea and cuddle the dogs. :hug:

Exactly :D

Only other one would be possibly Dublin , depending on dates and if i can get time off work etc.

Hope it works out for you :hug:

Yep I will be keeping an eye out for ticket drops. My best friend wanted to come too as she has always wanted to visit Germany although she won't be gutted if only I can get a ticket.

Good luck with those other 3 dates. :hug:

Thanks :) As of now all of them are sold out besides the odd seat popping up, so ticket drops it is :up: Looking forward to you coming here, though! :hyper::hyper:

But how awesome would it be if you could go to NY. One of those bucketlist trips. :drool:

I must be a freak. :wink: I've always wanted to go to NYC since I saw Home Alone :reject::lol: but would rather just have a trip there as a stand alone trip where I can cram in as much exploring I want. There is literally so much I want to do there. :drool: I'd never be able to fit concerts around it. I'd be all :crazy: The place means to much to me to have to compromise on anything.

But yeah, NYC :drool::love::drool: on that bucketlist with Shark diving swimming with wild dolphins, Antarctica and Disney World.

Good luck to all those trying though. There is rumours there will be additional dates as well. :hug::up:

Thanks :) As of now all of them are sold out besides the odd seat popping up, so ticket drops it is :up: Looking forward to you coming here, though! :hyper::hyper:

I'm excited too. :hyper::hyper:

Yeah, we have wanted to come to Germany forever. Kat coming depends on if she can get childcare for her son. We never got to do the exchanges at school to go abroad.

Would it be mental/possible to pop up to Munich for the day for the Oktoberfest if it is on as I've always wanted to go or is it too far?

Oh my god that was the worst :crack:

God help me this afternoon when trying for NY :crack::crack:

Good luck!! I can't buy them and I am having someone try for me. I'm still very bitter about them having the stupid presale/sale before Christmas. Don't they know they can't do that to me? :lol:

I did have a dream that I was at a U2 concert. It was an awesome dream!! :)

Jem!! :hug:

True, the Warwick wasn't cheap either. Wish I could afford them though. :reject: Though I really need to play more!

I'm good, still busy as always, but it's okay. :D How's you?

I really need to practice more... aside from learning the songs, my arm/hand muscles are pathetic. :reject:

I'm stupidly busy as well! Work... :grumpy:

Ee, the thread's moved since I started watching TV! :wave: Good luck everyone!

I must be a freak. :wink: I've always wanted to go to NYC since I saw Home Alone :reject::lol: but would rather just have a trip there as a stand alone trip where I can cram in as much exploring I want. There is literally so much I want to do there. :drool: I'd never be able to fit concerts around it. I'd be all :crazy: The place means to much to me to have to compromise on anything.

But yeah, NYC :drool::love::drool: on that bucketlist with Shark diving swimming with wild dolphins, Antarctica and Disney World.

Good luck to all those trying though. There is rumours there will be additional dates as well. :hug::up:

That's why I wanted to go to New Zealand and California. I checked one of those off the bucket-list, without U2 ofcourse.

California should be so much fun to swim and dive and see some (small) sharks. But far from sure if I can make that. Ah we have to keep on dreaming.

Radio 3fm just announced that there will be no extra dates to follow for Amsterdam GG. This was it.

I guess both nights selling out within 30 minutes wasn't good enough :giggle::wink:

Edit Jeevey:

:giggle: crazy bout Irish/Welshmen kind of insane.

Yay, long time no see! :wave:

:hug: Not cool ... :(The sales where insane to get through.
I agree.. Kind of rude that the new tour strategy is just trying to make you subscribe.
And if you do... You are paying a whopping $20 extra per ticket. :down:

Both of you not getting any tickets really sucks.
But don't give up yet. Maybe you can both pick up tickets at face value somewhere. Or hopefully they will return for a stadium tour ASAP.

Going to Chicago 2!!!!

Lucked out and had a friend who was able to run me out to the store to buy old school at the retail counter. Was "in line" at 1045am, and was ready to go right at 11am. Not a soul in sight and had HARD TICKETS in hand within minutes!!!! Section 324, row 8, seats 9,10,11 -- now to figure out how to pick up cheap seats for June...

o96m8o9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

You can still buy tickets in stores? Damn... I wish we had that over here. Congrats Claytons Kitten.

:wave:

Worst case, I'll do seats for the Boston shows if I can't do GA. I'm also trying to convince my boyfriend to do Toronto. Plan it around a weekend at Niagara Falls, which he's always wanted to visit. Like I said to VP, I'm the best worst girlfriend ever. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom